Not open for further replies.

The Magnificent Seven

Bucks Lockdown Beard, The Sherriff, Rrrooocccaaa
Jun 4, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
That came around quickly didn't it?

Melbourne were very strong to watch last night, and I didn't find any surprises from either team. The Dogs look good when they run, but they absolutely drop the can when they get physical pressure. The only gem we got was Bevvo losing his lolly over some conspiracy theory crap with Tom Morris.

If your team capitulates because of some journo's use of leaked information then I wouldn't put much faith in them tbh.

Onto tonight... pains me to say but I think Carlton are a real chance. They always seem to start the season with a bit of promise (and then usually fade just as quick) but even so, there's enough firepower in there to get it done against a Tigers team that really disappointed last year.

That came around quickly didn't it?

Melbourne were very strong to watch last night, and I didn't find any surprises from either team. The Dogs look good when they run, but they absolutely drop the can when they get physical pressure. The only gem we got was Bevvo losing his lolly over some conspiracy theory crap with Tom Morris.

If your team capitulates because of some journo's use of leaked information then I wouldn't put much faith in them tbh.

Onto tonight... pains me to say but I think Carlton are a real chance. They always seem to start the season with a bit of promise (and then usually fade just as quick) but even so, there's enough firepower in there to get it done against a Tigers team that really disappointed last year.
Already a thread on Opposition games, see here. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back