Round 1 torrent

Remove this Banner Ad

well seeing how your in a giving mood ...... Can you send the chick from you avatar over to my house ? I have a small problem i think she might be able to fix ;):D
You're getting Shannon Byrnes knifed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The avatar is Delta Goodrem.
22gal_deltahold,0.jpg

the pigeon has nested...thanks for that.

on an IT issue, can anyone advise how i can convert an avi/div-x file into a file that will play on my dvd?

my dvd player can div-x files but seems to have stringent requirements for the div-x file.

I used to have a program called divx to dvd or Divx2DVD its worked both ways (Kinda like a bisexual chick :p) you could do divx/avi to DVD or visa versa !

delta's shmoking hot. saw some bikini pictures of her in a magazine recently, and well, let's just say this isn't the board for that kind of commentary..!

I used to have a program called divx to dvd or Divx2DVD its worked both ways (Kinda like a bisexual chick :p) you could do divx/avi to DVD or visa versa !

can you PM me the link to the software please?

You could also use an avsender to play the file on the computer but display it on the TV

got an s-video plug for that, or do i need this avsender as well?

or i could purchase a hdmi cable for $35, but dont really want all these wires and crap. got enough as it is.

so chicks that have had cancer dont do it for ya ?[/quote]

I'm not saying that she wouldn't be nice and I do feel bit sorry for her, but I just hate that haircut-she was better looking when she had long hair

Pity root it is then :p

Nar i know what you mean....Old skool Delta was hot....This new delta looks like....Um Melbourne football club.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 torrent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back