Round 1 torrent

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, with VLC player.

But if you want to watch it on a standalone dvd player you'll need to convert it to divx (if your player is divx capable) or convert from mp4 to dvd.

Neither of which I have any idea to do unfortunately.

thanks anyways...bought a new dvd recorder that is supposed to be div-x compatible but yet to have a div-x file work.

cheers

the pigeon has nested...thanks for that.

on an IT issue, can anyone advise how i can convert an avi/div-x file into a file that will play on my dvd?

my dvd player can div-x files but seems to have stringent requirements for the div-x file.

convertXtodvd the best program out there. http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

you can also find it on the torrents if you don't want to pay for it. But this program converts nealy every format to dvd and then lets you make menus etc. Way cool

convertXtodvd the best program out there. http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

you can also find it on the torrents if you don't want to pay for it. But this program converts nealy every format to dvd and then lets you make menus etc. Way cool

Yeah I'll back that up.

I fit 3 1/2 - 4 hours of good quality vision onto one 4.7 gig DVD.

I'm suddenly not turned on anymore

Dont worry, just think of it as Kirsten Dunst as so many other people do and you'll be fine. Good technique. :thumbsu: ;)

Think they'll all be released on that fr333dom site, why not mininova I don't know, but there you go.

It's affiliated to Across the Tasman (AussieTorrents) and perhaps demonoid in a distant way so the cappers support it by posting it there.

It would be posted at Diwana but since they're a private tracker the AFL threatened them with legal action last year I believe.

I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to hook me up with an invite code to diwana.org if your able to?

I live in London and miss the footy a hell of a lot

I can offer a Demonoid Invite code as a trade if you need it!

Thanking you in advance

I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to hook me up with an invite code to diwana.org if your able to?

I live in London and miss the footy a hell of a lot

I can offer a Demonoid Invite code as a trade if you need it!

Thanking you in advance

diwana.org doesn't have any AFL footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 torrent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back