round 1 umpiring...

Remove this Banner Ad

kiroshi

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2007
south freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
has been disgraceful!!! if it wasnt for the umpires the dockers would have killed the pies to the max. how biased was it? terrible. and the west coke eagles would have been beaten by the lions if they didnt get heaps of favorable decisions.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

oh get ****ed. you just cant handle the fact we didnt run out of legs compared to you guys which fell apart in the last like a stack of cards. still hoping mcmanus or m carr to win a brownlow? if you had palmer and ibbotson as well as warnock yesterday god knows how the result wouldve been but wouldve been far better than a loss.

I know Fremantle lost, but please!

:eek:

I watched the Pies match and the Lions match last night,and to be honest , the umpiring favoured the home town teams.
It happens every round one.Home crowd advantage, got the crucial 50- 50 ones to the home town team. Also some crucial ones picked out of umps bums, that did affect the game for the home town teams.

Should be better next week, hopefully.

I watched the Pies match and the Lions match last night,and to be honest , the umpiring favoured the home town teams.
It happens every round one.Home crowd advantage, got the crucial 50- 50 ones to the home town team. Also some crucial ones picked out of umps bums, that did affect the game for the home town teams.

Should be better next week, hopefully.
I watched both games and thought they were pretty even.

Shocking sometimes but evenly shocking.

oh get ****ed. you just cant handle the fact we didnt run out of legs compared to you guys which fell apart in the last like a stack of cards. still hoping mcmanus or m carr to win a brownlow? if you had palmer and ibbotson as well as warnock yesterday god knows how the result wouldve been but wouldve been far better than a loss.

You guys though, had us on toast in the 1st quarter, and then failed to capitalise on that and let us back into the match.
That would beb a worry if I was a WC fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did, in the 1st quarter, I thought, oh god, its going t be a long match, we will get done by 100. Yet, it didnt happen.

We ran out of legs in the 4th, we were in the match, when in reality you should never have allowed that to happen after the 1st quarter.
It doesn't matter. WC won, Brisbane lost. WC will improve their skills which is what let the Lions back into the game.

It doesn't matter. WC won, Brisbane lost. WC will improve their skills which is what let the Lions back into the game.

Get your hand off it.

So brisbane wont get better, on West Coast.
We lost Jed in the 1st 10 minutes.

You guys lost a perfect opportunity to actually stamp yourselves on the competition by hammering us last night. You didnt.

You guys though, had us on toast in the 1st quarter, and then failed to capitalise on that and let us back into the match.
That would beb a worry if I was a WC fan.
The only thing that kept you in the game was Browns brilliance. If I was a Brisbane fan I would be praying to the footy gods that he doesn't get injured this year or you will be bottom four material.

Why would we be worried about a win? I would be worried if we didn't fight out the match, but we did. Our skills will improve, we had a few players who haven't played much AFL footy over the last 12-18 months. Players like Embley, Fletcher, Nicoski who will be better for the run.

Get your hand off it.

You guys lost a perfect opportunity to actually stamp yourselves on the competition by hammering us last night. You didnt.
LOL! Yeah, lets stamp ourselves on the comp in Round 1, that'll show em.

There are 21 rounds to go, we dont want to be March premiers.

The only thing that kept you in the game was Browns brilliance. If I was a Brisbane fan I would be praying to the footy gods that he doesn't get injured this year or you will be bottom four material.

Why would we be worried about a win? I would be worried if we didn't fight out the match, but we did. Our skills will improve, we had a few players who haven't played much AFL footy over the last 12-18 months. Players like Embley, Fletcher, Nicoski who will be better for the run.

Oh so similair to the 90's calls. No Brown, No Brisbane... Sound familiar anyone?

Get your hand off it.

LOL.

It seems that lately when i have read something really silly on BigFooty it always has the name Kiroshi next to it.

One thing that I have noticed is that the umpires have been very quick to tell the players to kick the ball straight away and then called play on. I'm just talking about general marks around the ground. Has anybody else noticed this?

It seems that lately when i have read something really silly on BigFooty it always has the name Kiroshi next to it.

One thing that I have noticed is that the umpires have been very quick to tell the players to kick the ball straight away and then called play on. I'm just talking about general marks around the ground. Has anybody else noticed this?

whats your problem? im just giving my opinion. you disagree with my views? well you have the opportunity to say so.

whats your problem? im just giving my opinion. you disagree with my views? well you have the opportunity to say so.

I think it means he thinks your opinion is poorly considered and simply a case of a sooky Freo fan who can't handle the fact his side were beaten fair and square.

Blaming the umpires is the easiest thing to do after a loss.

Start analysing the guys running around in white, purple and red/green, rather than blaming external factors.

Remove this Banner Ad

round 1 umpiring...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back