Round 10 AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had $10 on a multi at $4.46, where is this $2800 coming from? Also, your spelling is hideous.
hey sorry didnt realise this was a spelling forum... anyway not that you would care I had 5 legs paying $30 and put $20 on that hence around $600 + and have won 3 weeks in a row its not just on AFL I had also included EPL legs and Spanish La Liga games

The reason for my $10 multi this week odds have only just come out and I'm waiting for more accurate line and margin odds before I commit to any certain multis I was trying to get people to comment on my page about their thoughts so I put my first thoughts down nothing is set in stone

Haters gonna hate I'm new to this blogging business and was hoping to spread advice on betting I'm not on here to teach spelling and critic grammer

Yeah well nobody cares about your blog or your silly little multi bets why don't you just go jump in a well little timmy that reminds me of the simpsons i love the simpsons great show up until season 9 or so classics stuff not as funny as Seinfeld though god I love that show have you ever watch Curb Your Enthusiasm by Larry David who was a co-creator on Seinfeld funny funny stuff

It's a bit sad for me that I really like the look of that Bulldogs bet

Haters gonna hate I'm new to this blogging business and was hoping to spread advice on betting I'm not on here to teach spelling and critic grammer

What advice can you give to us? What are your strengths? How do you go about things? How can we improve the way we go about things?

I agree with the way you are all going about it on this forum and I didnt come on here to get into arguments and offend people thats all these forums ever turn out to be fighting over the stupidest things ... I was simply saying that I have another element that you could add to improve the odds and winnings! You all have an extensive knowledge of the AFL I Reccomend including other sports into your bets, this can help and improve the odds dramatically I added an Italian Serie B game a couple of weeks ago bumped up my odds from 8.24 for the 3 AFL games to 20.6 with the inclusion of the soccer game you may say that well who cares! But what many people don't no is especially with the Italian Serie B and Spanish secunda Division games the odds are ridiculous for who is playing
I picked up Deportivo Le Coruna who were playing one of the bottom sides and are a top 2 on the ladder and were paying 2.5 simply because it was the bottom teams home game this simple fact generally doesnt influence the outcome!

Best Bet
Western Bulldogs +24.5 or better

No Goodes or Mummy, Dogs to take control in the ruck and win the clearances with a highly capable on ball division. Lake to continue controlling the back half while running mids slam through the goals on the small ground.

I like this too. 4 goal start for the dogs is pretty good considering they went down to collingwood by 21 and geelong by 20. might tail

Also I'd be careful about backing richmond since the game is at etihad. Should be a close game with the saints being good defensively at the dome and richmond usually put up a fight if they are down 5+ goals so 1-39 might be the better bet for whoever you like.

I'll be taking the essendon line too. No problem putting up big scores for the bombers and melbourne simply have nfi how to play a game of football. All it will take is a good half of footy from the bombers to cover. Should get lots of uncontested footy at the G. Has melbourne won a line bet this year? don't think so.

You all have an extensive knowledge of the AFL I Reccomend including other sports into your bets, this can help and improve the odds dramatically
it doesn't change the odds at all.

stop spamming your blog and stop pretending you have the faintest clue about betting.

Best bet of the week at this very early stage is Adelaide H2H $1.60

Crows should bounce back after a tough fought loss to Collingwood, Walker is back from suspension, Freo seem to be lacking some pace and I just can't see the Crows dropping this as much as I loathe them

Saints vs Tigers is so hard to pick. I do know that betting againts the Saints at Etihad is a really dangerous bet.

I for one wont be backing the tigers if they aren't playing at the MCG, and the saints are one of the teams that play at Etihad pretty well, the only win away from the G this year for the tigers was a win against port.

Yes, but our only game at Etihad was a 10 point lost to an in form and non depleted West Coast. Hardly a damning loss.

What a terrible betting week

Only things that spark little interest are

WBD +25.4
STK Win $1.90
CARL -22.5

Multi price of $7 so I might take that

Been watching the dogs the last couple of weeks and have been really impressed. Dont think the away ground will trouble them much.

Different story at MCG, but at Etihad I think saints will get it done

Carlton should be able to pull away from Port to cover that line I think. May re-evaluate if it comes in any more or if Cartlon dont have any senior players return

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but our only game at Etihad was a 10 point lost to an in form and non depleted West Coast. Hardly a damning loss.

Saints are top 2 in the toughest teams to beat at etihad, eagles wouldnt be in the top 8,

I agree with the way you are all going about it on this forum and I didnt come on here to get into arguments and offend people thats all these forums ever turn out to be fighting over the stupidest things ... I was simply saying that I have another element that you could add to improve the odds and winnings! You all have an extensive knowledge of the AFL I Reccomend including other sports into your bets, this can help and improve the odds dramatically I added an Italian Serie B game a couple of weeks ago bumped up my odds from 8.24 for the 3 AFL games to 20.6 with the inclusion of the soccer game you may say that well who cares! But what many people don't no is especially with the Italian Serie B and Spanish secunda Division games the odds are ridiculous for who is playing
I picked up Deportivo Le Coruna who were playing one of the bottom sides and are a top 2 on the ladder and were paying 2.5 simply because it was the bottom teams home game this simple fact generally doesnt influence the outcome!

Why can you spell Deportivo but don't know the difference between no and know? Is it just laziness, it's two letters you aren't saving yourself that much time.

Richmond at 2.0 is great value. They are one of the form sides of the comp and stats like the Tiges not winning vs St. Kilda for 8 years or not having won at Etihad for however long lack credence giving changes in playing lists, coaching... and form... did I mention form?

Hardwick and the Tigers clearly want to tear the comp a new one, and largely irrelevant considerations like history are not going to get in their way. Richmond just look the better side right now, and bookies continue to give their opposition more credit than they are due. Was anyone else on the Tigers +22.5 vs the Hawks...? An 80 odd point differential. Thank you very much.

Richmond at 2.0 is great value. They are one of the form sides of the comp and stats like the Tiges not winning vs St. Kilda for 8 years or not having won at Etihad for however long lack credence giving changes in playing lists, coaching... and form... did I mention form?

Hardwick and the Tigers clearly want to tear the comp a new one, and largely irrelevant considerations like history are not going to get in their way. Richmond just look the better side right now, and bookies continue to give their opposition more credit than they are due. Was anyone else on the Tigers +22.5 vs the Hawks...? An 80 odd point differential. Thank you very much.

Richmond beat Hawthorn in their premiership year of 2008.

St.Kilda just cleaned up the team who knocked them out of the finals last year and probably should have won by at least 8 goals if they could have kicked straight.

Tigers are in great form certainly, but the Saints are hardly slouching.

Richmond beat Hawthorn in their premiership year of 2008.

St.Kilda just cleaned up the team who knocked them out of the finals last year and probably should have won by at least 8 goals if they could have kicked straight.

Tigers are in great form certainly, but the Saints are hardly slouching.

Now we're getting somewhere... a form argument to support the Saints. :) Agreed the Saints are looking better than when they lost to Freo @ Etihad...(and away to Port)...

...but wins vs Swans and Blues does not provide a resounding "they're back" given how both those teams are travelling right now... Swans unconvincing and Blues losing games they expected to win and only getting away from Demons in 4th qtr.

The Tigers on the other hand have run all the top 4 contenders to within a goal or two and have smashed the pretenders. Underline that 10 goal win vs Hawks in the driving rain vs the Saints sometimes scratchy 5 goals in perfect conditions under the roof. Hey St. Kilda are winning, but I doubt they'll do so on Friday night.

By the way... I totally agree with the suggestion to have an AFL sub-forum with separate threads for each game. Great idea.

Now we're getting somewhere... a form argument to support the Saints. :) Agreed the Saints are looking better than when they lost to Freo @ Etihad...(and away to Port)...

...but wins vs Swans and Blues does not provide a resounding "they're back" given how both those teams are travelling right now... Swans unconvincing and Blues losing games they expected to win and only getting away from Demons in 4th qtr.

The Tigers on the other hand have run all the top 4 contenders to within a goal or two and have smashed the pretenders. Underline that 10 goal win vs Hawks in the driving rain vs the Saints sometimes scratchy 5 goals in perfect conditions under the roof. Hey St. Kilda are winning, but I doubt they'll do so on Friday night.

The driving rain came late in the game, so hardly a factor. The Saint

You already seem sold on the Tigers, but West Coast at Etihad are a different outfit compared to West Coast at Subi.

Are you still suggesting Geelong are a Top 4 contender? Does that mean the Dogs are back as well?!

It's like round 1 every year all over again. The Tiger hype machine is in full force, but reality will soon come crashing down on the delusional Tigers fans.

The driving rain came late in the game, so hardly a factor. The Saint

You already seem sold on the Tigers, but West Coast at Etihad are a different outfit compared to West Coast at Subi.

Are you still suggesting Geelong are a Top 4 contender? Does that mean the Dogs are back as well?!

Let's not get too excited. Cats are currently not top 4 material. The Dogs are competitive, but not top 8 right now. Our next window is also likely to confront the Suns and GWS at their peak.

It's like round 1 every year all over again. The Tiger hype machine is in full force, but reality will soon come crashing down on the delusional Tigers fans.

Check that one again, champ. I'm on your side.

Quite simply as a non-Tiger fan, they are doing the business and look hungry to win. I give that hunger a lot of weight when it comes to what some see as a fifty-fifty contest.

Good in-depth analysis, in which round is this reality going to be crashing down?
I look forward to profiting from your advice :) :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back