Round 10 AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

poor one last week, -3.25u
YTD +4.32, in a bit of a rut at the moment

4u goldstein over wells in DT @ 1.82

wells' form is all over the place, generally low but with the occasional big score, goldstein has been inonsistant/poor most of the year but with one difference, golstein smashed out a big 140 last week in the absence of mcintosh, mcintosh is still out, so i expect similar again

2u dogs+23.5 @ 1.91
2u essendon-53.5 @ 1.952
2u collingwood – 67.5 @ 1.92
2u freo vs adelaide under 168.5 @ 1.9

the weather is the reason it is so close

Yeah I thought so
There is only around a 40% chance for rain though and light showers if it does
Only meant to be light wind as well so can't see it having a huge effect on the game

$10 on Jack Riewoldt most goals of the round @$15.

Hawthorn seemed to play Jack back into form on the weekend. One of only a few forwards capable of kicking 6+ goals in a game.

Knocked himself out in that memorable performance from the bench against the saints early last year, but the previous 2 games vs St. Kilda in 2010 produced bags of 6 and 7.

Only game of the round in the perfect conditions of Etihad. Franklin the perennial favorite in this category is down at the perennialy wet and windy Aurora.

So, having said all that now look to Jack to come out and boot 0.4

Can't ask for more than that from Jacky Boy. Kicking myself for not getting on him for the Coleman a few weeks ago @ $21

Now the nervous wait for the rest of the weekend. Would be stiff not to get up from here.

Can't ask for more than that from Jacky Boy. Kicking myself for not getting on him for the Coleman a few weeks ago @ $21

Now the nervous wait for the rest of the weekend. Would be stiff not to get up from here.

Biggest bag of the season. Who's going to beat that?

Nice job.

Richmond at 2.0 is great value. They are one of the form sides of the comp and stats like the Tiges not winning vs St. Kilda for 8 years or not having won at Etihad for however long lack credence giving changes in playing lists, coaching... and form... did I mention form?

Hardwick and the Tigers clearly want to tear the comp a new one, and largely irrelevant considerations like history are not going to get in their way. Richmond just look the better side right now, and bookies continue to give their opposition more credit than they are due. Was anyone else on the Tigers +22.5 vs the Hawks...? An 80 odd point differential. Thank you very much.

Hope you were on, Look2Me. ;)

2 units Selwood over Johnson in SC @ $1.82. Stevie J does seem to like getting big scores against poor opposition at Kardinia but its a season average of 90 v 124. Selwood has won this 7/9 times and you can mark him down for 140 SC.

2 units Goldstein over Wells in SC @ $1.82. Without McIntosh, Goldstein has scored 91 and 153 and against the Hawks rucks he should be able to get 120+ no troubles. Wells has only cracked 100 twice this year.

1 unit Sloane over Reilly in SC @ $1.72. Has won this matchup 6/9 times with an average of 107 compared to 100.

Edit: All are actually DT bets as I was looking under DT not SC. Still feel the same confidence however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Darley rising star nom $34
$5 = $170
Also

Richmond win
Sam Darley rising star nom
Taylor Walker most goals
Essendon win
Collingwood win
Westcoasteagle win
Carlton win

$5 =$ 2100

So what keeps you on this site then?

I mean, you don't post your bets, you bag out other peoples...is it just a place to practice your incredibly witty sarcasm, that try as you might, you can't quite get right in the real world?

Agree.:thumbsu:

The guy sounds as if was beaten abused as a kid and as an adult.

Comes on here as a keyboard warrior!:rolleyes:

Just be nice is it really that hard......

I like coming in here to chat about punting which is a passion of mine.

still taking crap odds i see VKN

Still being a bitter old shrew I see. Did you get on with better odds?

I had that market framed with Jack paying $1.80 and the rest about 6-20 hence why I was surprised to even see that price. Where else do they have groups like that? And where was it a better price?

Bets for the weekend.

Hawks -27.5
Melb +43.5

50 @ 4.80

Hawks
Freo
WC
Syd

50 @ 4.60

GWS +108.5
WB +53.5
Freo +45.5
Bris +57.5
Saints V Rich either team under 15.5

50 @ 5.80

WB +53.5
Freo +55.5
Melb +85.5
GC +105.5

35 @ 1.80

Adel v Freo either team under 15.5

20 @ 2.95

DT Markets

Sloane vs dangerfield vs reilly
10 @ 2.65

I think melb are finding their feet a bit even though the results say otherwise. I expect them to be competitive for longer periods of time.

Got a feeling freo are due for a win at home. I expect crows to have a bit more class and run but I wouldn't be surprised if it was really close - low scoring game.

Reallllly want to put money on Port.... They have a bit of confidence, playing @ home, carlton have been a bit down in the contested possession...... Please talk me out of it!

Still being a bitter old shrew I see. Did you get on with better odds?

I had that market framed with Jack paying $1.80 and the rest about 6-20 hence why I was surprised to even see that price. Where else do they have groups like that? And where was it a better price?

he was atleast $4 at 3 books.

GWS line looks good to me.

Cats not going great, stand down affects scoring, 2 kids debuting, 4 kids held back from the VFL this morning, Enright and Corey rumoured to be late outs.

1 unit Bellchambers over Fletcher in SC @ $1.82. Averaging similar but surely Fletcher can't keep it up all year! Just a feeling about this one no real statistical advantage.

1 unit Pearce over Chaplin in SC @ $1.88. Again similar average but Pearce has had a crazy last two weeks scoring around 150 in both while Chaplin has not got over 100 in the last 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back