Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking to upgrade Bugg this week- can afford anyone although given I have Lids, Goddard and Birchall a rnd 13 bye premo isnt desired at this stage (Scotland).

What is everyones thoughts on Michael Johnson- he appears to be scoring pretty well apart from a shocker vs Carlton.

Or do I go a safer option and get Shaw (or Heppell when fit)

Thoughts?

Backline also contains Waters, Hargrave, Spurr, Darley and Morris

Got the following players i'm looking to upgrade (300k in the bank), who of the following (1 or 2 players should I upgrade????)

Backs: M.Clarke
Mids: Horsley, J.McDonald
Fwds: T.Cloke, Treloar

What's everyone, who still has him, doing about Cloke?

I've got a plethora of options. Could upgrade Porps, Cloke, Hampton or Hall.

Got the following players i'm looking to upgrade (300k in the bank), who of the following (1 or 2 players should I upgrade????)

Backs: M.Clarke
Mids: Horsley, J.McDonald
Fwds: T.Cloke, Treloar
Definately keep Trealor and Horse as they have plenty more cash to make :thumbsu:

Magner > Sexton

McDonald > Beams

EDIT: Just checked my Bye's and It's actually better for me to bring in Beams over Ablett.

YAY :D

Sexton has averaged 61 in the NEAFL. Average of 12 disposals.

I don't think I will be trading him in.

Looking at Coniglio --> Beams

&

Morris/Bugg --> Darley

Leaning towards keeping Bugg as he his currently my D7

Im going Magner>robinison and thinking bugg>darley. Is there any dual pos players for mid/def besides dellidio and goddard. Cant seem to find any.

What's everyone, who still has him, doing about Cloke?

I've got a plethora of options. Could upgrade Porps, Cloke, Hampton or Hall.

Cloke has a couple of easy games coming up, so it may be wise to hold him for now. I have him in another comp, and it has pissed me off having Cloke and not Beams, but I don't want to trade him off when he's so under-priced. Good players come good eventually & I'd back him to score OK against GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox, Giles, Hmac all round 11 byes. Looking to dump Hmac for Pyke for a quick cash grab and to cover at least 1 donut in the rucks for round 11.

Besides that - Tomlinson in the backline, Hall and Kennedy in the forwards are my biggest worries. Want to downgrade to get some cash for the byes but none of them are going to bring in much cash anyways.

Might just sit on the one trade unless something happens later in the week.

Cloke has a couple of easy games coming up, so it may be wise to hold him for now. I have him in another comp, and it has pissed me off having Cloke and not Beams, but I don't want to trade him off when he's so under-priced. Good players come good eventually & I'd back him to score OK against GC.

Yeah, he's hard to get rid of, and I sense that as soon as I get rid of him he'll come good, which has happened too often.

Yeah, would LOVE to have gone beams over cloke, and the cloke to beams trade is extremely enticing, especially because it's a magpie to a magpie which is the only way I could get beams in.

Looking at doing:

Bugg > Darley
McDonald > Robinson

Which will open up my second DP link and complete my forward line of Franklin, Sidebottom, Beams, Robinson, Chapman, Martin, Dangerfield.

Already set on these trades, if teams allow:

Hall > Sexton.
Jacobs > Sandilands. :) :thumbsu:

Damn, 6k short for the second trade.... looks like I will be doing that next week when I downgrade Treloar to a Round 12 Rookie :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back