Game Day Round 10 vs. Waarlitj Marawar @ Premiership Stadium – 6:20 pm AEST (The Graveyard Shift)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heat of what moment? being logged into Bigfooty typing away a comment?
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Our recruitment has been trash for years. Not since May we have brought in a decent experienced recruit.

Can add Billings and Mcadam to that long list of duds we have targetted to bring in.

Don't what? Question our clubs priorities and lack of focus on certain critical areas of our game?

Don't have an alternate opinion?
Don't engage in moronic nonsense that involves conflating two things that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, purely to push your own agenda. You did the exact same thing last year.

Don't engage in moronic nonsense that involves conflating two things that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, purely to push your own agenda. You did the exact same thing last year.
Im flattered that you remember me - which is awkward, as I have absolutely no idea who you are.

So a moderator has spoken, external distractions can't affect footy clubs.
Gotya

We gave up a 30 point first qrt leader as Melbourne last week.

We simply are shit with our whole squad, mainly our senior players - playing horrible footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im flattered that you remember me - which is awkward, as I have absolutely no idea who you are.

So a moderator has spoken, external distractions can't affect footy clubs.
Gotya
Glad we sorted that out 🤝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back