Preview Round 11 Bulldogs vs Swans (with no gimmicky titles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be more Swans fans than dogs fans

Honestly, this has often been the case in games v the Mutts at Docklands.

The Bloods in Melbourne always turn up.

Games where we regularly outnumber the Oppo are Norf, Tainted, Dees, Hawks, Mutts.

Am sure our Sydney based comrades who rock up to games in Melbourne enjoy how we turn the matches into home games for our team.

Their forward line is tall, but even with Mccartin and Fox out it doesn't really concern me much.

Dogs have talent but to me they are downhill skiers , as long as we switch on they can't match us.
I’ve often wondered why anyone would choose to be an uphill skier.

It’s about which version of the Dogs and Swans show up. Agree with The King! that it is a danger game. They’ve played their best game of the year last week, arguably we did too.

Feel like we’ll know which way this is headed in the first 10 minutes.

Dogs have ruined my tipping, I’d be up there with mattpolo8 if I could tip them correctly !

It’s about which version of the Dogs and Swans show up. Agree with The King! that it is a danger game. They’ve played their best game of the year last week, arguably we did too.

Feel like we’ll know which way this is headed in the first 10 minutes.

Dogs have ruined my tipping, I’d be up there with mattpolo8 if I could tip them correctly !
Am concerned about their talls across the ground. Still we managed against Carlton, let's hope the team hasn't celebrated too much this week and we're ready for them at Marvel.

Am concerned about their talls across the ground. Still we managed against Carlton, let's hope the team hasn't celebrated too much this week and we're ready for them at Marvel.
Very true , they don't have the tip rat or the other one Libba , at our best we will win , but by 13 points

No doubt you are right.

Iirc he kicked as poorly as Reid on his worst day but marked everything in sight and made Lewis look silly.
Naughton has not had any inaccurate games against us, unless he was dominating and continually shanking them out on the full.

There's a 3.1 game last year, some 2.2s, and a 1.2. Have to go back to Rd 1 2019 for the only time Naughton has had 5 scores against us for 3.2.

In any case, it's 2024, Lewis is our most in form KPD (and that included when TMac was in), and I don't think I'd be sending anyone else to their best KPF.

it's a good test , got a lot of respect this week, will they stay humble and work hard, that's how we win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The transition for us from a slippery track to a dry track , and their height and recent good form is a worry.

I would like to see Campbell and Roberts play because they are better in the dry and both excellent kicks.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

The transition for us from a slippery track to a dry track , and their height and recent good form is a worry.

I would like to see Campbell and Roberts play because they are better in the dry and both excellent kicks.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Fox is out. It all depends on how much rest Roberts body needs I suppose as to whether he starts or is sub.

Well I think we can say with some confidence Luke Parker is not in consideration for selection this week.

You can’t seriously think umpiring had anything to do with the result on that day? What in the delusion.

And this from The Australian....

The league were embarrassed to the point that then-acting AFL general manager of football operations Mark Evans rang Sydney chief executive Andrew Ireland on the Tuesday after the match to apologise for the umpires costing the Swans four goals. The winning margin blew out late to 22 points after the Bulldogs kicked the final two goals in time on of the final quarter.

You can’t seriously think umpiring had anything to do with the result on that day? What in the delusion.

You can't seriously think a team went 2 and a bit quarters without getting one free and it's all accurate ?

Naughton has not had any inaccurate games against us, unless he was dominating and continually shanking them out on the full.

There's a 3.1 game last year, some 2.2s, and a 1.2. Have to go back to Rd 1 2019 for the only time Naughton has had 5 scores against us for 3.2.

In any case, it's 2024, Lewis is our most in form KPD (and that included when TMac was in), and I don't think I'd be sending anyone else to their best KPF.
Lewis is bigger than what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back