Game Day Round 11 - Walyalup vs Collingwood - Friday 24/05/2024 @ 18:10 AWST - The Bing Match Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Umps deciding games should never happen. Regardless of it benefits us or not, ******* blight on the game.
Still 3 games down when that went through though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wagner needs to play every week over Draper. Chappy Ryan Pearce is tall enough
Wagner is just a positive player.
He wanted the ball, and wanted to move forward.
Push Emmett out, Wagner goes defence and Fredrick in.

Aish should be playing HF/defensive wing anyway.

We were roundly criticized for years for our defence-driven gameplan and so we sacked the coach and hired a… defence coach?
Yeah, I've got a stack of posts defending Ross and preferring we kept him before we sacked him tbf. Different convo but I get wanting a different style/approach. We all weight things differently too.

Wagner is just a positive player.
He wanted the ball, and wanted to move forward.
Push Emmett out, Wagner goes defence and Fredrick in.

Aish should be playing HF/defensive wing anyway.
This !

I don't care what any commentator or social media representative says ! That was our Captains salute
to Cam McCarthy .
The funny thing was I had confidence in him kicking that goal seeing him do it many years ago as young man back at Peel.

Says a lot about Switkowski really. His best position is centre bounces inside mid. Problem is have too much of those in the team
Good teams rotate them through the middle, wing and forward line. I'm not sure if this is still true, but IIRC last year we had one of the least varying set of CBAs in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 11 - Walyalup vs Collingwood - Friday 24/05/2024 @ 18:10 AWST - The Bing Match Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Back