discoduck

All Australian
Aug 11, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
RFNC, EFC, GAFC, WFNC
I haven't been able to find a round 12 Team Of The Week. Where's Bollox?

I don't watch enough to do one myself, but always interesting reading.

If Bollox isn't around, can somebody else do one?

Here is Matt Burgan's attempt.

No idea how he put Drummond in the team. Lloyd on the wing too, is he just taking the piss??

B: Graham Johncock (Adelaide), Luke McPharlin (Fremantle), Campbell Brown (Hawthorn)

HB: Andrew Mackie (Geelong), Nathan Bock (Adelaide), Josh Drummond (Brisbane Lions)

C: Matthew Lloyd (Essendon), Brett Kirk (Sydney), Luke Hodge (Hawthorn)

HF: Scott Thompson (Adelaide), Matthew Richardson (Richmond), Brett Deledio (Richmond)

F: Jason Akermanis (Western Bulldogs), Brendan Fevola (Carlton), Matthew Pavlich (Fremantle)

FOLL: David Hille (Essendon), Adam Cooney (Western Bulldogs), Gary Ablett (Geelong)

I/C: Chris Judd (Carlton), Joel Selwood (Geelong), Jarrad McVeigh (Sydney), Marc Murphy (Carlton)

http://afl.com.au/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsid=61607

Adelaide get beat by Hawthorn at home and get 3 player's in the team.

The Bulldogs beat Brisbane by 10 goals and get 2 in the team.

Does Burgan simply look at the number of stat's players get when he pick's his team?

The guy's just got the top 22 players in this rounds Supercoach and put them in a team.

Adelaide get beat by Hawthorn at home and get 3 player's in the team.
Bock no problem, I don't remember Thompson doing anything, but yeah, okay, fair enough, but Johncock? I check the stats and he got 29 touches, but I can only assume that was kicking it around the back line with Bock, because I don't remember him having any bearing on the game at all. Hell, if you want to fill the side with Crows the Porpoise had a much bigger effect on the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly Burgan's team is a joke... can someone else do it properly, and start a new thread about it? I didn't watch enough this round to do justice to it, so perhaps somebody else..

What a complete joke,

The dogs keep brisbane to 10 goals and Lake, morris and hargrave get zero mention.

We have about 36 scoring shots against thier defence and the lions get a bloke in.

Bock no problem, I don't remember Thompson doing anything, but yeah, okay, fair enough, but Johncock? I check the stats and he got 29 touches, but I can only assume that was kicking it around the back line with Bock, because I don't remember him having any bearing on the game at all. Hell, if you want to fill the side with Crows the Porpoise had a much bigger effect on the game.

Bock, Rutten and Johncock played chippy-chip in the backline and got 46 marks between them! Granted, Bock was great in other ways and deserved a spot.

I wish we had Patrick Bowden back - guaranteed 2 Bowden boys in the backline each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 - Team Of The Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back