Round 13 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane vs Geelong - Which Brisbane will show up? Thing is, neither one is as good as the cats - Cats by 66.

Which Geelong will turn up.......danger game for us. Will be interesting to see how switched on they are.....

Everyone over rated the Dogs V Tigers. I don't think we all realised just how far the Dogs - and Dees - have fallen off the cliff. Small RL clubs in Sydney are drawing the number of fans they are at the moment. I was amazed how few attended their homer....and even then it'll probably be their biggest home crowd of the season.

Everyone over rated the Dogs V Tigers. I don't think we all realised just how far the Dogs - and Dees - have fallen off the cliff. Small RL clubs in Sydney are drawing the number of fans they are at the moment. I was amazed how few attended their homer....and even then it'll probably be their biggest home crowd of the season.

There is NO WAY the Western Bulldogs home game will get less than 30K against Essendon in Round 16. Closer to 40K

All depends on there fans turning up though. There was hardly any Bulldog fans at Docklands last night.

Ummm no, there will be at least 30K Essendon fans there even with it being an "away" game for us. We've rocked up to away games against St Kilda and Geelong at Etihad this year in big numbers as we did against your side at the MCG.

Dogs will likely to two wins Vs Melbourne and the GWS in the lead up to their home game Vs us so should be a decent crowd.

More than attended last night AND Vs Collingwood last week.

Hawthorn v West Coast 40 points

Port v Sydney 31 points

Saints v Melbourne 42 points

Bulldogs vs Richmond 11 points

Fremantle vs Kangaroos 7 points

Brisbane vs Geelong 10 points

Well I got one of my upsets right, just missed the Port Sydney one and the dogs didn't come through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 13 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back