Brisbane V Richmond 15pts

North Melbourne V Port Adelaide 1pt

West Coast V Western Bulldogs 32pts

St Kilda V Geelong 29pts

Sydney V Collingwood 9pts

Adelaide V Melbourne 27pts
hahahaha wtf have u been smoking?

hahahaha wtf have u been smoking?

you're due and if you want to make the 8 you're going to have to win a home game against one of Collingwood, Geelong, Western Bulldogs, Hawthorn etc who are in the 8.

might as well make it against Collingwood as it's your stand alone game one that you so desperately want the points for.

it's time!

Hawthorn V Essendon 46
Carlton V Fremantle 29
Brisbane V Richmond 3
North Melbourne V Port Adelaide 21
West Coast V Western Bulldogs 37
St Kilda V Geelong 6
Sydney V Collingwood 12
Adelaide V Melbourne 22

Essendon by 6 - Not entirely confident with this tip as the Hawks are going well but I think we'll take confidence in beating the Hawks in our last three games (including an easy win earlier this season) and we only played a half of football on Saturday Night so no excuses fitness wise. The Hawks have been up for five weeks and in some of those wins have been pretty unconvincing so may be due for a bit of a downer (like we had against the Cats) and I think if the Dons bring their A-game again they can get up.

Carlton by 30 - Fremantle... *thud*

Brisbane by 1 - The Lions just have to win this one at home. I still expect the Tigers to be ultra competitive though.

Port Adelaide by 12 - Port Adelaide are going to be ultra dangerous in this one coming off a few disappointing performances and I expect they may come to play for this one. They're certainly due, play Etihad pretty well and North just aren't anywhere near as good as some of their supporters like to make people believe. Lindsay Thomas won't kick 7 goals again... ever.

Western Bulldogs by 18 - Couldn't possibly tip the Eagles after their effort against the Tigers but I expect them to be much better at home. Just not good enough for the win however.

Geelong by 24 - The Saints are good, Geelong are just better than everybody else at the moment unfortunately... to a scary degree.

Collingwood by 1 - The Swans are very much due to beat Collingwood however until they do there is no point tipping them.

Adelaide by 6 - Adelaide haven't been that bad at home in more recent weeks and Melbourne have a terrible record at the ground.

Port Adelaide by 12 - Port Adelaide are going to be ultra dangerous in this one coming off a few disappointing performances and I expect they may come to play for this one. They're certainly due, play Etihad pretty well and North just aren't anywhere near as good as some of their supporters like to make people believe. Lindsay Thomas won't kick 7 goals again... ever.

LOL. Yeah we're about as poor as you'd have us believe.

hawks v dons 25
blues v freo 35
lions v tigers 29
port v roos 15
N/A
dogs v eagles 16
cats v saints 14
swans v pies 5
crows v demons 28

Hawthorn V Essendon 5 pts 69K
Carlton V Fremantle 8 pts 30K
Brisbane V Richmond 7pts 29K
North Melbourne V Port Adelaide 31 pts 17K
West Coast V Western Bulldogs 16 pts 34K
St. Kilda V Geelong 8 pts 75K
Sydney V Collingwood 11 pts 58K
Adelaide V Melbourne 12 pts 32K

Hawthorn V Essendon 26 pts
Carlton V Fremantle28 pts
Brisbane V Richmond37pts
North Melbourne V Port Adelaide 31 pts
West Coast V Western Bulldogs 16 pts
St. Kilda V Geelong 28 pts
Sydney V Collingwood 15 pts
AdelaideV Melbourne 22 pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn V Essendon 57 pts 61K

Carlton V Fremantle 4 pts 26K

Brisbane V Richmond 2 pts 24K

North Melbourne V Port Adelaide 51 pts 22K

West Coast V Western Bulldogs 62 pts 33K

St. Kilda V Geelong 37 pts 63K

Sydney V Collingwood 6 pts 47K

Adelaide V Melbourne 22 pts 33K

Hawthorn V Essendon 37 pts. Bombers need to win and will stand up, hawthorn are shit, they havnt beaten anyone yet.
Carlton V Fremantle 19 pts. Freo will feel the pressure, and we'll come out firing at Etihad.
Brisbane V Richmond 57pts.Must win game, Brown back, should win comfortably.
North Melbourne V Port Adelaide 23 pts. Too good for port.
West Coast V Western Bulldogs 8 pts. Will be a close game at subi. Wont be surprised if WC come out on top.
St. Kilda V Geelong 28 pts. Cats too good, no riewoldt and maybe no Montagna will be a big blow.
Sydney V Collingwood 32 pts. Pies always beat Sydney.
Adelaide V Melbourne 13 pts. Adelaide will be too good for Melbourne at home.

Essendon by 6 - Not entirely confident with this tip as the Hawks are going well but I think we'll take confidence in beating the Hawks in our last three games (including an easy win earlier this season) and we only played a half of football on Saturday Night so no excuses fitness wise. The Hawks have been up for five weeks and in some of those wins have been pretty unconvincing so may be due for a bit of a downer (like we had against the Cats) and I think if the Dons bring their A-game again they can get up.

Carlton by 30 - Fremantle... *thud*

Brisbane by 1 - The Lions just have to win this one at home. I still expect the Tigers to be ultra competitive though.

Western Bulldogs by 18 - Couldn't possibly tip the Eagles after their effort against the Tigers but I expect them to be much better at home. Just not good enough for the win however.

Geelong by 24 - The Saints are good, Geelong are just better than everybody else at the moment unfortunately... to a scary degree.

Collingwood by 1 - The Swans are very much due to beat Collingwood however until they do there is no point tipping them.

Adelaide by 6 - Adelaide haven't been that bad at home in more recent weeks and Melbourne have a terrible record at the ground.

he'll kick 8 against essendon

Hawthorn V Essendon 55 pts.
Carlton V Fremantle28 pts.
Brisbane V Richmond 30pts.
North Melbourne V Port Adelaide 15 pts.
West Coast V Western Bulldogs 1 pt.
St. Kilda V Geelong 6 pts.
Sydney V Collingwood 3 pts.
Adelaide V Melbourne 25 pts.

Hawthorn V Essendon - 24 pts

Carlton V Fremantle - 14 pts

Brisbane V Richmond - 7 pts