Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any chance of fielding 18 this week were over once Walters was suspended & Laird, Murphy, Phillips weren't selected, so I've given up on any chance of a high overall finish. My focus now is on winning a weekly prize later in the year, since I have a fairly strong team and 9 trades still up my sleeve. I'll probably now roll with this until later in the season then sideways trade in all the in form players for a crack at $500.

Phillips > Giro
Murphy > Simpson

9 trades & 24k

Laird, Lloyd, Simpson, Brayshaw, Savage, Shaw (Austin, Cole)
Mitchell, Coniglio, McLean, Danger, Neale, Beams, Zorko, Merrett (Taranto, Spargo, Giro)
Gawn, Goldstein (Crossley)
Westhoff, D Smith, Menegola, Sicily, Walters, Fritsch (Billings, Ahern)

Any chance of fielding 18 this week were over once Walters was suspended & Laird, Murphy, Phillips weren't selected, so I've given up on any chance of a high overall finish. My focus now is on winning a weekly prize later in the year, since I have a fairly strong team and 9 trades still up my sleeve. I'll probably now roll with this until later in the season then sideways trade in all the in form players for a crack at $500.

Phillips > Giro
Murphy > Simpson

9 trades & 24k

Laird, Lloyd, Simpson, Brayshaw, Savage, Shaw (Austin, Cole)
Mitchell, Coniglio, McLean, Danger, Neale, Beams, Zorko, Merrett (Taranto, Spargo, Giro)
Gawn, Goldstein (Crossley)
Westhoff, D Smith, Menegola, Sicily, Walters, Fritsch (Billings, Ahern)
You are zero chance of winning a weekly prize with Goldstein in your side !!

No problems. I could have gone further. You have to be some sort of donkey to come in here claiming to be aiming at taking out the weekly prize.

So I'm a donkey for setting my sights on trying to win a weekly instead of gunning for a top 100 finish or winning a cash league? I've won a weekly before. It's no big deal. I've also finished inside the top 100 and won plenty of cash leagues in my time. You must set very low standards for yourself.

Last edited:
So I'm a donkey for setting my sights on trying to win a weekly instead of gunning for a top 100 finish or winning a cash league? I've won a weekly before. It's no big deal. I've also finished inside the top 100 and won plenty of cash leagues in my time. You must set very low standards for yourself.
Nice come back. :p

Yes. You're a donkey. And your side certainly doesn't look like one put together by someone who knows what they are doing and has finished top 100 before. You must have copped some serious kissing in seasons past. LOL @ starting Goldstein. Has lost money across the season. My standards, along with most here are just fine. We just dont boast about thinking we're taking out weekly prizes.

Yes. You're a donkey. And your side certainly doesn't look like one put together by someone who knows what they are doing and has finished top 100 before. You must have copped some serious kissing in seasons past. LOL @ starting Goldstein. Has lost money across the season. My standards, along with most here are just fine. We just dont boast about thinking we're taking out weekly prizes.

Wow personal abuse, classy.

Top 70 to be more precise, but that's in the past.

Was 58th for the round just a few weeks ago with almost the same team. Not too shabby for a team with Goldstein in it and a -3 from Christensen.

Anyway, I don't boast about "thinking of taking out weekly prizes", I do take out weekly prizes. That's the difference between you and me. I'm a winner and you clearly are not and you're salty af about it. Grow up, peanut.

Last edited:
Wow personal abuse, classy.

Top 70 to be more precise, but that's in the past.

Was 58th for the round just a few weeks ago with almost the same team. Not too shabby for a team with Goldstein in it and a -3 from Christensen.

Anyway, I don't boast about "thinking of taking out weekly prizes", I do take out weekly prizes. That's the difference between you and me. I'm a winner and you clearly are not and you're salty af about it. Grow up, peanut.
LOL. You aint winning shit. Your side sucks and you only have 9 trades left. I ain't salty about anything, just calling out bullshit. Most here have you well and truly covered, yet I've never seen one of the regular posters once claim that they think they are winning the weekly. And one of the regular posters here won the whole shebang a couple of years ago. Get a clue !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. You aint winning shit. Your side sucks and you only have 9 trades left. I ain't salty about anything, just calling out bullshit. Most here have you well and truly covered, yet I've never seen one of the regular posters once claim that they think they are winning the weekly. And one of the regular posters here won the whole shebang a couple of years ago. Get a clue !!

That's fantastic & good for him! :thumbsu::thumbsu: ...but what have YOU won, peanut?

You clearly can't read, so I'll repeat it for you. I said I would roll with this side until later in the year where I will then use my 9 remaining trades. So when you are all out of trades I'd be doing double upgrades to the top half dozen performing players and with a bit of luck win another DT weekly somewhere between oh Rd20-23. :)

Unlike you I'm not fussed at all about my overall DT ranking this year, as I'm currently a lowly 1,041 out of 12k but am sitting top 300 in SC & Top 500 in AF so it more than balances itself out, especially since those formats have a lot more than 12k players.

Hey go you pups didn't you say to me that you thought my team looked pretty good just last week?

This peanut reckons my team is shit and that I'm a donkey, can you believe that?

Just got the popcorn out to read this thread

Who needs popcorn when we have

Planters-Salted-Peanuts-Big-Bag-500x500.jpg

:p

Hey go you pups didn't you say to me that you thought my team looked pretty good just last week?

This peanut reckons my team is shit and that I'm a donkey, can you believe that?
No problems. I could have gone further. You have to be some sort of donkey to come in here claiming to be aiming at taking out the weekly prize.
Enough of the shit canning and name calling here guys, Jiska doesn't want to have filter through this board and apply the banzhammer as it only gets a tenth of the traffic of what the SC Board gets.

Andrew can improve his team easily with his trades remaining Pea Nut.

His side is well ahead of mine and plenty of others on this board in terms of not relying on rookies. Goldstein in the ruck isn't as big an issue as having spuds like Billings...

Enough of the shit canning and name calling here guys, Jiska doesn't want to have filter through this board and apply the banzhammer as it only gets a tenth of the traffic of what the SC Board gets.

His side is well ahead of mine and plenty of others on this board in terms of not relying on rookies. Goldstein in the ruck isn't as big an issue as having spuds like Billings...
I just posted what everyone else was thinking.

Hey, I'm only I'm keeping Billings for the lolz! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back