Preview Round 13 vs eagles Saturday 4:35 in WA after the bye

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ironic first in ages we pick a side with much needed extra height & the weather in Perth is rain 🌧️ 🤦‍♂️
Looking at tomorrow’s forecast, we might get away without any rain. Luckily, the games not on Sunday. Having said that, it could be that we’d stand a better chance of winning in crap conditions. More of a lottery would suit us at this time, unfortunately.

I’m not looking forward to this game at all. I’m struggling with what would be an acceptable result. There’s a real danger that we could lose by 40+ points. Therefore, you’d reckon a fairly close loss would be a pass. However, there’s no way in Christendom that a loss to WC is acceptable. We just have to win this…

I’m not looking forward to this game at all. I’m struggling with what would be an acceptable result. There’s a real danger that we could lose by 40+ points. Therefore, you’d reckon a fairly close loss would be a pass. However, there’s no way in Christendom that a loss to WC is acceptable. We just have to win this…
Given we are the worst team in the comp, a loss should be expected. But I hope we don't have a blowout against us ...

To the gameday thread……

rioting running GIF by South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back