Autopsy Round 17 2017 Sydney Swans vs Greater Western Sydney Giants. Things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Not our best display but awesome defensive pressure got us home.

A few soft goals from turnovers, disappointed not to blow them away, but.. this was pencilled in as a loss so it's an awesome win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that was a poor performance but given the pressure from the Giants that was actually pretty good. Neither team was allowed to run away with it and the tackling was immense. I worry that should we play a fully fit giant team we wouldn't be able to get on top but their midfield was close to fully fit and that was an area we did not let them get on top.

Add that to the buddy won it for sydney list :p

Hanners looks so far off his best again

Great to beat those pricks

Lloyd mr consistent
Heeney good game
Towers another good one
Mcveigh great early, kennedy great late
Rampe beat greene
Grundy beat patton
Naismith beat mumford

Rohan good

I thought we got lucky to be perfectly honest. But our defensive pressure and back half got the job done tonight. Absolutely choked them to death. A few individual performances (buddy, kizza and McVeigh off the top of my head) got the job done generating our attack imo. Some players had shockers - Reid. Feels good to win against the grubbiest team in the competition. EAD Fitzpatrick. Oh and derm is a pathetic excuse of a human being.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mellican fought hard

Negatives

Smith looks shit
Hanners yuck
Parker still not impacting dont care what his stats were he racks them up
Mills disposal ordinary
Jones too busy trying to kick a goal every kick
Newman little lazy today

Sam reid? Injured? Was shit

Robinson- not afl standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 17 2017 Sydney Swans vs Greater Western Sydney Giants. Things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back