Oppo Camp Round 17 Other Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks are tanking they desperately want pick 2
They have checked out now they know Clarko is going. Can’t see how he can coach them next year.
We need to make him a big offer.

Clarko must take responsibility for the current state of the Hawks mostly due to their recruiting strategy. It's not really a surprise they want him and his contact out of the club, no way he's there next year.

Clarko must take responsibility for the current state of the Hawks mostly due to their recruiting strategy. It's not really a surprise they want him and his contact out of the club, no way he's there next year.
Hopefully it turns toxic at the Hawks and he realises a fresh challenge awaits at the Pies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game, like most neutral games this year, has been ordinary viewing.

Any pies fans feeling down tune into the blues v cats great game watching the blues just get their 2nd goal at the end of the 3rd quarter but they do have 13 pts lol

This game, like most neutral games this year, has been ordinary viewing.
The game has really deteriorated in the last month or so as a spectacle.I saw some stats in the Age last week that said scoring has gone right down again,and stoppages have risen steadily as well.So back to square one again.So much for the new rules opening up the game.

The game has really deteriorated in the last month or so as a spectacle.I saw some stats in the Age last week that said scoring has gone right down again,and stoppages have risen steadily as well.So back to square one again.So much for the new rules opening up the game.
Yep. The “Stand!” Rule was the most stupid rule to be devised. And now that opinion is vindicated!! More goals scored in soccer these days.

Yep. The “Stand!” Rule was the most stupid rule to be devised. And now that opinion is vindicated!! More goals scored in soccer these days.

I still don't mind it. I like how players still have the option to play on easier or take any kick they want, even if they've stopped playing on for now.

Lowing rotations is a worse rule. We are the only sport in the world that thinks making players more tired would provide a better spectacle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back