Preview Round 17 St.Kilda v Sydney 3.20pm at Marvel stadium (Battle of the Lake )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absoloutely! The week before I was biting my nails in the last quarter and got teary when Nick Davis kicked that goal. A week later, I must admit, it was good to be able to sit back with 10 minutes left knowing the boys will be playing in the big one.
Was at the prelim in 2005. Saints fell apart in the last quarter. Buchanan was massive just as he was the next week in the GF. Gun finals player for us. Glad he's back in the fold.

I'm curious to see whether Grundy is selected or rested.

But, if Grundy is rested, how can it be that once again Ladhams is unavailable to step forward as injury cover, which is his main value on our list?? He's always injured or suspended at the critical moment! It remains to be seen whether Ladhams returns at VFL level or is held out another week after his concussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If JJ doesn't get the job on Sinclair, would like to see Campbell get it. Makes him accountable, if Braeden gets the ball off him around the 50, can punish him (not that JJ has been awful at going for goal).

Fox and Roberts in. Cunningham and Cleary out.

Snell was named on the extended bench y'day along with McAndrew and Cleary. But now the emergencies are Cleary , McAndrew and Francis, not Snell. Bit strange.

Five changes for Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back