Trades Round 17 Trades!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never actually played in a proper league (well a cash one last year but I didn't know anyone) but I sympathise with all of you on the end of upsets.

Rolling the dice this week for the prelim and bragging rights so going to go down swinging

Simpkin to Rozee (with butters out and Rozee getting back into form post injury hopefully atleast matches Simpkin and makes me 150k, or saves me a donut if Simpkin doesn’t get up)

Docherty to Rich

Perez to Hurn (left field but hopefully after a week off he will get some cheap +6 and control the backline)

OK. So after a terrible start, middle and end to that round I didn't pay too much attention to what is going on with injuries etc. but I know Worpel is a forced trade and Simpkin might be out with concussion...
Was there also an issue with Docherty?
With all of this going on I'm never gonna be able to use any of the cash sitting on my bench or get Ricarddi up to anyone decent FFS

Edit- I can already smell the donuts coming this week

OK. So after a terrible start, middle and end to that round I didn't pay too much attention to what is going on with injuries etc. but I know Worpel is a forced trade and Simpkin might be out with concussion...
Was there also an issue with Docherty?
With all of this going on I'm never gonna be able to use any of the cash sitting on my bench or get Ricarddi up to anyone decent FFS

Edit- I can already smell the donuts coming this week

Yeah blues have said a strain but could play! But highly doubt it! But I’m trading him regardless but i don’t hve other injuries so I’m lucky. So I guess it’s a wait and see for further updates

Yeah blues have said a strain but could play! But highly doubt it! But I’m trading him regardless but i don’t hve other injuries so I’m lucky. So I guess it’s a wait and see for further updates
Thanks mate. Well done on avoiding the carnage!

Lots of injury clouds this week - Simpkin, Doch, ZWilliams

Gonna lock in Wicks > HBrayshaw first up and wait on teams for my other two trades.

Luckily North and GWS play Saturday so we'll know Friday arvo about Simpkin/ZWilliams

Hopefully one of Zwilliams and Doch gets up and gonna assume Simpkin is good to go;

Riccardi > Acres

ZWilliams/Doch > 685K/717K DEF (Duggan/Cerra/Haynes/Crisp)

If not..... f****d if I know!

Going to accept that I will have one rookie still on field in my final team...think that's the first time that has happened

My trades rely on HBray scoring well so I can take his emergency score

Redden OUT, HBray (E) IN
Draper OUT, Cerra/Duggan IN
Riccardi OUT, Wingard IN

I think rookies on field are still okay if they the right rookie. I’m ranked at 170th and I’m still rolling with two on field. Serong and Day.

So they are the best two going around. But I can’t justify trading them when they outscoring plenty of other spuds.

Gonna lock in Wicks > HBrayshaw first up and wait on teams for my other two trades.

Luckily North and GWS play Saturday so we'll know Friday arvo about Simpkin/ZWilliams

Hopefully one of Zwilliams and Doch gets up and gonna assume Simpkin is good to go;

Riccardi > Acres

They said Williams managed so you’d think he be straight back after that game! So I wouldn’t be too worried about Williams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think rookies on field are still okay if they the right rookie. I’m ranked at 170th and I’m still rolling with two on field. Serong and Day.

So they are the best two going around. But I can’t justify trading them when they outscoring plenty of other spuds.
the trouble is my one rookie on field will be a first gamer....will probably still end up outscoring half my premos anyway though

Dang, it’s either fielding Riccardi and upgrading Simkpin to Zorko/Bray or getting Langford and $600K mid (Sloane?).

Not sure which one scores more.

Serong or Acres at that price?

Which upgrade is better

O.McInerney --> ROB
Riccardi --> B.Crouch (frustratingly 1k off Dunkley)

McInerney fallen off a cliff. Should be about 30-50 points better.
Riccardi to bounce back to 50+ so probably a similar differential.

I’d lean towards RoB the more consistent scorer.

I hate that. Trade him out and he'll likely play, and score 90.
Fantasy teams somehow controlling wether he plays or not. :p

Making 3 trades cost me 150 points last week so this week I'm not making any
Had similar 2 weeks ago. 92 point differential but made money at least.

My league opponents are gonna be happy, the wheels have officially fallen off. I’ve got Redden, Simpkin, Angus and Doc for starters. And from having no rooks onfield two weeks ago, I’m now playing Ricci and McInerney.

Am forced into trading Redden down to Brayshaw and placing the E on him. If he scores 60+ I can consider leaving Angus on the field and focus elsewhere.

Lockdown tonight I will have three Brayshaws on field 😳

Riccardi > Acres

I have all 3 guys you mention under injury clouds too

do you really want to burn a trade first up tonight? What if all 3 miss? That’s what I’m considering

I can do Wicks to Brayshaw as well, but thinking I’ll hold all my trades incase the 3 premiums miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back