Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
11/1270 (VC)

Very good scoring day! Lowest score being Big Harry’s 65.

Butters, English, Treloar all going very large, VCed Treloar as well so won’t be greedy and take his 121.

Connor Mac with a tidy 90, Clark just falling short of the ton, TT pinching the ton on the siren with that goal was good.

Busy day tommorow .

Kozzy, Koltyn, Rivers
Errol, Chad, Heeney, Lizard, RoMa
Dunks, Berry, Dawson

1628/15

5/6 tons in the backline, with Martin falling short on 97
5/6 tons in the midfield, with Serong dishing up a stinker

Gulden (C), Dawson
Gawn, Grundy
Zorko, Heeney, Rankine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, thanks Tom Stewart for finally putting up decent scores after dropping $300k and trading your arse out over the byes
Really can’t get a gauge on him. I want to bring him in at that price and role but how long does the role last and is it worth it when we have so many other reliable defenders already.

Earlier in the season he’d be straight in (and a lot started with him with this mid role in mind) but at this stage I don’t know which way to go

Really can’t get a gauge on him. I want to bring him in at that price and role but how long does the role last and is it worth it when we have so many other reliable defenders already.

Earlier in the season he’d be straight in (and a lot started with him with this mid role in mind) but at this stage I don’t know which way to go
The problem is the unreliable midfield, so I'm thinking it's time to move the MID/DEF into the midfield and load up on more defenders.

16/1870 C
Tried to work out a way to reverse my Zorko trade in and swap to Serong, luckily couldn't do it.

Somehow ended up with the C on Whitfield and was feeling a bit sick at half time, plan was to have Max as VC with Zorks as the back up.

Seems like the Fantasy gods are finally smiling on my team and won't let the useless coach do stupid things.

Yo BennyFC

Go On Yes GIF by World Horse Racing

1499/14+VC Zerrett.

Walsh, Serong and Sexton very disappointing, and chose the wrong Collingwood rookie to field with Richards over Harrison and Krueger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back