Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A pack of Harvest Snaps

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't need to match up, they can just stand still and wait for Viney and Oliver to play markers up with them
I get what you mean, can't really argue but at least Viney tries to hit targets. Also is one of the only blokes who looks like he's worked on his opposite.

Oliver tho, the man can kick fairly straight when he attempts a drop punt but he does that about 3% of the time. You'd swear he's a rugby convert of some kind with the way he hacks at it even when he doesn't have to.

I get what you mean, can't really argue but at least Viney tries to hit targets. Also is one of the only blokes who looks like he's worked on his opposite.

Oliver tho, the man can kick fairly straight when he attempts a drop punt but he does that about 3% of the time. You'd swear he's a rugby convert of some kind with the way he hacks at it even when he doesn't have to.
Yeah your right the Viney dig is probably lazy Viney does try to hit targets when he has space Oliver one time a game maybe tries to kick to a teammates advantage.

Rivers, Judd, Pickett midfield. Just ****ing do it.
How about Salem, Sparrow and Oliver

Melbourne Football Club Yes GIF by Melbournefc

Salem being back and AMW in the team should mean that Rivers, Judd and/or Bowey will be forced out of the backline some more. :rainbow:
Rivers atleast yeah, hopefully some more. I'm only interested if we start seeing the next version of this team and you're right it's Rivers Pickett Mcvee Windsor etc running through the midfield not just Oliver and Viney getting contested disposals..

Rivers atleast yeah, hopefully some more. I'm only interested if we start seeing the next version of this team and you're right it's Rivers Pickett Mcvee Windsor etc running through the midfield not just Oliver and Viney getting contested disposals..
Trade Oliver and Sparrow to Norf, give Viney Sparrow's gig and we're good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how the fixture allows this but I think this is the first time we've played West Coast at the G since 2013. (There might have been a game or two in the NT though) That was the game when the players were applauded at half time for being within two goals before going on to lose by 94 points.

Not sure how the fixture allows this but I think this is the first time we've played West Coast at the G since 2013. (There might have been a game or two in the NT though) That was the game when the players were applauded at half time for being within two goals before going on to lose by 94 points.
Last game was 2014, we kicked 4.6 and lost by 93 points
We've sold 2 home games to the NT since rest were away.

Wow. Completely erased that game from my mind. All the beltings tend to blend together. Point still stands though. That's 2 home games in 9 years.
What I'm confused about is I thought we were applauded off under Roos, but Roos 2nd game in charge would have been the 2014 game.. cause Neeld was 12/13.. so what the hell am I missing lol

Jack Viney doing the actions to Rock-a-bye Your Bear was not on my bingo card for today.

Last game was 2014, we kicked 4.6 and lost by 93 points
We've sold 2 home games to the NT since rest were away.
God damn. For all the winging about how frustrating we are to watch at the moment (myself included) - it's easy to forget just how bad we used to be...

I'm certain my brain forgets a bunch of it to protect me but sometimes it just pops back in and ruins your day...

Woke up at 5am and felt like I needed to spew for a solid hour but feel fine now. For some reason I was thinking about the 187 down at the cattery. Don't know if I was having a dream/nightmare about that day and woke up sick from it or if because I was feeling sick it reminded me of that day...

God damn. For all the winging about how frustrating we are to watch at the moment (myself included) - it's easy to forget just how bad we used to be...

I'm certain my brain forgets a bunch of it to protect me but sometimes it just pops back in and ruins your day...

Woke up at 5am and felt like I needed to spew for a solid hour but feel fine now. For some reason I was thinking about the 187 down at the cattery. Don't know if I was having a dream/nightmare about that day and woke up sick from it or if because I was feeling sick it reminded me of that day...
Back in those days you'd accept 10 goal losses because at least we had a go. But honestly there was a certain freedom to knowing you weren't going to win. It's so much worse having an expectation of winning & serving up the drivel we get now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back