Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Lynch stop being undisciplined.... Should be on about 80 by now

Get cracking Tuohy, Laird, Greenwood
Good response from Tuohy and Laird late

I reckon Jelwood and Greenwood get missed stats upscaling, I reckon there were a few missed tackles/handballs there.

82 from Lynch is ok, could've been better like 95-100 though if he didn't give away them high tackles/throws, marking infringements are probably the best free kicks to give away providing you didn't mark the ball infringing.

In reality this is how players are penalised scoring wise

High tackle = -7 (you don't get the +4)
HTB = -5/-6 depending on what method of disposal (you don't get a +2/+3)
Throw = -5 (you don't get the +2)

Meh

giphy.webp

Was it you the posted that image after trading in Sloane as well??

I actually hate matt crouch with a passion two years in a row he does sweet fa as i get rid of him he tonnes up everyweek #flog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dangerfield, Laird and Greenwood (playing ahead of Nankervis) for 271. Laird was poor for his standards but Danger played well and Greenwood did want I needed him to do.

Was it you the posted that image after trading in Sloane as well??

HAHAHA yes!

I'm gonna laugh so hard if Sloane's run home is like his first 6 weeks......just my luck i trade him and keep him while he spuds it, instant he out of my team he goes crazy.

Anyways, on 388/4, not a bad start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not trading Scooter to Jelwood was the first mistake, leaving Scooter on the field over Sloane was my second.

To be fair, Sloane puts up scores of ~90 when getting tagged. He seemed to get hit hardest by the Saints (who Dusty struggled scoring against) and the Demons (Vince seems to have his number). Sloane seemed to cop some attention but didn't seem to have a hard tag last night.

Also, go Crows! :D

I actually hate matt crouch with a passion two years in a row he does sweet fa as i get rid of him he tonnes up everyweek #flog

He still has no ceiling though

Still can't crack 130

Zerrett needs to start +6ing and +4ing

North have 3 kids who are all statless at quarter time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back