Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comfortable win in my cash league at the start of the day now requires Murphy and to outscore Rockliff and Beams in the last quarter.

Shit pile Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On another note if gibbs does sfa for the rest of them he will be alot cheaper come DT finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Witherden is the real deal. Reminds me of Joel Bowden. Can't believe I'll be benching shaw for him next week. A $600k+ player at start of the season. Makes me sick.

I will be benching Rocky for Witherdan i was so close to doing it this week the fact they were playing carlton turned me doing it

Start of Round Projected: 2471
End of Round Projected: 2043

Whelp that's me absolutely cooked, first in our comp on points and in the top 500 but sitting 8th on our ladder. Why, God?

Man there would be tears if you had Rockliff and Gibbs running around cancelling each other out.

Meanwhile Witherden is making himself into a safe D6 right now.

I've seen scores from solid top 500 type teams from 1900 - 2300. . Really weird week.

After a projected 2400 I copped a 2088 thanks to Rocky, Gaff, Roo, Greene, Newman, Laird and Lloyd.

2147, absolutely bloody rubbish

Way too many mediocre 70-95 type scores from so called premos, then Gaff craps his dacks with a tag. Zerrett was pitiful as captain, it was like captaining Sam Mitchell or Matt Crouch. 33 possies and you can't ton up because you don't tackle or mark the thing.

Yay......

A pass to my Hawthorn, Geelong and Collingwood lot, the rest, meh

Glass in this week so I can get bloody Witherden on field in the backline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back