Round 18 tips and crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Reimers and Prismall i agree with.. but McVeigh not in your best 22? :confused: I don't know where Hibberd would even fit in your best 22? Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this be your back 6?

Hardingham Fletcher Hooker
Heppell Carlisle Dempsey

Reimers and Prismall would be closer to best 22 than McVeigh. Barring more extreme injuries to other players and miracle cure to his injury issues, McVeigh will will not play another senior game at Essendon.

Up until doing his Hamstring against Collingwood Hibberd would be top 5 B&F. Plays BP/HBF and releases Heppell to the wing. When fit he is an absolute lock.

So you're telling me:
Essendon will beat Hawthorn
Adelaide will thump Geelong
GWS will be level with Collingwood at 3 quarter time
Gold Coast will lead Sydney at 3 quarter time
Carlton will beat Richmond
Brisbane will beat West Coast

Riiiiiight.

Right is the word. He gets them right every week.

Essendon vs. Hawthorn - By 42pts
Geelong vs. Adelaide - By 23pts
North Melbourne vs. Melbourne - By 28pts
GWS vs. Collingwood - By 120pts
Carlton vs. Richmond - By 16pts
Gold Coast vs. Sydney - By 65pts
Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle - By 38pts
St Kilda vs. Western Bulldogs - By 50pts
West Coast vs. Brisbane - By 60pts

Ess V Hawks - 67 points. Essendon wilted under the Cats pressure - Hawks will bring even more.
Cats v Crows - 18 points - Cats were good and if they come with that level of pressure should get over the line.
Roos v Dees - 38 points - happy to be back at the Dome.
GWS v Pies - 120 points - no comment required.
Blues V Tigers - 4 points - tough tip but due to the Blues injuries leaning towards the Tigers. One team season will end on Saturday. This web site may melt down.
Suns V Swans - 51 points - going as well as any team the Swans - the Suns have been competitive but coming up against a very well drilled side.
Port V Freo - 28 points - Freo are starting to hit some form - a must win game to stay in the hunt for the top 8. Port to be in this for a while.
Saints V Dogs - 35 points - same as Freo - will be too good with finals on the line.
WCE V Bris - 29 points - Bris will take some confidence into the game after beating them the last time they met still WCE will be too good.

Ess V Hawks - 28 points. Essendon to get off to a good start but Hawks to show there class and go past them
Cats v Crows - 25 points - Cats were good last week but the Crows were just as good against better opposition. The Crows are in much better form and should get across the line despite there injuries.
Roos v Dees - 68 points - Roos will be too good.
GWS v Pies - 160 points - Pies looking for percentage. Pies midfield to do as they please. Cloke and Dawes may even get on the scoreboard :thumbsu:
Blues V Tigers - 4 points - With the blues injuries the Tiges will end any chance they had of finals action
Suns V Swans - 39 points - The Suns have improved in recent weeks and this will be closer then most think.
Port V Freo - 28 points - Freo to get across the line with finals to play for and Fyfe a huge in.
Saints V Dogs - 65 points - Saints will destroy the struggling doggies
West Coast V Brisbane - 69 points - The Eagles to bounce back at Subi and show there Class.

Essendon vs. Hawthorn - By 65pts
Geelong vs. Adelaide - By 27pts
North Melbourne vs. Melbourne - By 33pts
GWS vs. Collingwood - By 88pts
Carlton vs. Richmond - By 8pts
Gold Coast vs. Sydney - By 44pts
Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle - By 35pts
St Kilda vs. Western Bulldogs - By 52pts
West Coast vs. Brisbane - By 14pts

Hawthorn by 70 points
Geelong by 50 points
Melbourne by 5 points