Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously not going to talk you out of Danger, and you’ve got the big gun forwards already except Hoff.
But maybe Shuey and Hurn or Hurley or Luke Ryan?
If I do that I can't afford Hurn, only someone under 593k. I'm just not sure I want to go without Danger.

I don’t trust either! Bit of a muchness really fair enough!

No
Might just go Sicily > Laird and Rocky > Danger, holding Gowers for another week. Might as well jump at the chance of getting two top six players in their position in the same week while I can.

COR will outscore one of the top 6 defenders this week I reckon. Those who are forced to field him will be kissed! I can't bring myself to bench one of the defender premos though...just have a feeling COR will be 90+ this week. I really didn't like Simmo's role last week but don't have the balls to bench him.

COR will outscore one of the top 6 defenders this week I reckon. Those who are forced to field him will be kissed! I can't bring myself to bench one of the defender premos though...just have a feeling COR will be 90+ this week. I really didn't like Simmo's role last week but don't have the balls to bench him.
Yes please

Hi all, first post in this forum, normally a SC forum regular. Hope someone could help.

Have 39k.

Trade plan for the moment is Sicily and Gray out.
Danger forward, Sloane and Morgan in. Leaving me 382k.

Then next week, Lloyd in my defence.

anyone have any better ideas? I'm placed 138 so I'm a bit reluctant to rely on a rookie D6 this week but think it's probably better to get Sloane while he's cheap.
upload_2018-7-20_18-38-8.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think 3 is perfectly fine from one side (well I better, because I have all 3).

Heppell/Smith/Zerrett have averaged 116 in the last 3 and 108 in the last 5 for me. Can't argue with that for form or consistency. 1 may have a bad game every so often, but the other 2 pick up the slack.

3 is probably the limit, after that consistent scoring can certainly drop.

Eg:
Laird/Crouch/Gibbs/Sloane
Heppell/Smith/Zerrett
Gaff/Shuey/Yeo
Jelly/Conigs/Whitfield
Beams/Zorko/Martin
Brayshaw/Gawn/Oliver
Jellwood/Danger/Meneg
Sidebum/Treloar/Pendles/Grundy/Phillips
I have all 3 also, it just worries me, the numbers are good as they are basically always the top 3 scorers from their club.

Hi all, first post in this forum, normally a SC forum regular. Hope someone could help.

Have 39k.

anyone have any better ideas? I'm placed 138 so I'm a bit reluctant to rely on a rookie D6 this week but think it's probably better to get Sloane while he's cheap.
View attachment 529945

Seem to be good trades
Why not McKernan out instead of Gray?

Alright final trades are locked and loaded!

Macrae is back in the team for his 2nd game of the season in my team, lets hope it's better than his first.

At least we know who to blame !!

Have 39k.

View attachment 529945
Jesus!! Impressive rank. I like your plan, Dangerfield will be a top six forward and Sloane is in form and you’d reckon he’ll only get better. I think you can trust O’Riordan to score this week.

Have 39k.

View attachment 529945
I love it when people have plans for next week:D 9 time out 10 an injury or omission screws them up.
I like the trades, Colin i think you can trust for a week also

Jesus!! Impressive rank. I like your plan, Dangerfield will be a top six forward and Sloane is in form and you’d reckon he’ll only get better. I think you can trust O’Riordan to score this week.

Thanks - think I've been a bit lucky. Seem to have dodged most of the carnage that's hit my SC team. Keen to see if I can snag a top 100 finish.

Thanks - think I've been a bit lucky. Seem to have dodged most of the carnage that's hit my SC team. Keen to see if I can snag a top 100 finish.
Good luck mate, I hope you get there.

Was keeping McKernan in case of a 1 week out for one of my rucks. Probably more of a SC type move to hold him tbh.

Fair call. You look smart if your ruck has a one-weeker, you look silly if they fly through and you're holding him all year. Hard to predict!

So you could do McLean -> Macrae this week, Battle -> Danger next week? Sounds good.

I'm thinking of Macrae as equivalent to Titch from here so is a higher priority than Cogs or Oliver IMO.

Glad I kept JDG in! 119 and counting!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back