Game Day Round 18 vs Brisbane @ MCG, 7:50 pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope everyone has a nice time 🤗

(except Dayne Zorko, **** that guy)

Would anybody like to hear what I think? 🤗
48 minutes and he's still leaving us hanging. I need to know!
homer simpson los simpsons GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonight, for me, is about the lesser lights in the team if they can carry the Demons over the line.

Half looking forward to this game and half dreading it to be honest.

So if Gawn has a great game does that make things a bit awkward for the Grundy experiment?
Nothing awkward about Gawn telling Grundy that none of his team-mates like him and to **** off.

If we play well and win this I might have to change my vote on the flag window thread.

If we stink it up with poor effort and dumb decision making into the 50 then it's back over to the sack Goody thread.

If we play well and lose, I, I, don't know what to do... Go to the post match thread and wait for the Brissy supporters to come in with their "pardon for the intrusion, you were so #brave, don't want to face you in finals, all the best for the season" trollop.

If we play well and win this I might have to change my vote on the flag window thread.

If we stink it up with poor effort and dumb decision making into the 50 then it's back over to the sack Goody thread.

If we play well and lose, I, I, don't know what to do... Go to the post match thread and wait for the Brissy supporters to come in with their "pardon for the intrusion, you were so #brave, don't want to face you in finals, all the best for the season" trollop.
Rest assured this won't happen. The bulk of their fans can't stand us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back