Collingwood V Essendon 36 pts
Adelaide V Port Adelaide 20 pts

North Melbourne V Carlton 26pts
Western Bulldogs V West Coast 19 pts
Geelong V Melbourne 36 pts
Gold Coast V St Kilda 13 pts
FremantleV Hawthorn 2 pts
Collingwood V Essendon 45 pts
Adelaide V Port Adelaide 10pts (lowest scoring game of the year)

North Melbourne vs Carlton - 24 Pts
Western Bulldogs vs West Coast - 18 Pts
Geelong vs Melbourne - 72 Pts
Gold Coast vs St Kilda - 48 Pts
Fremantle vs Hawthorn - 54 Pts
Collingwood vs Essendon - 80 Pts
Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - 6 Pts

Why do you think such a small crowd for a game at subi that would be one of the smallest crowds at subi for a long time ?

freo by 29
Northmelbournefc said a similar crowd ?

I know North dont get many to there games by why would you think Freo would get such a small crowd, especially against a top 4 side in the Hawks.

Saturday night game against quality opposition, Elim-Final rematch (if that's worth anything), will get a minimum of 36-37 and hopefully 40k for the second consecutive week. Fans of interstate teams usually underrate our crowds out of ignorance, probably fair enough considering we get no coverage out east.

I have no confidence in tipping us though.

North Melbourne Vs Carlton 19pts

Western Bulldogs Vs West Coast 11pts

Geelong Vs Melbourne 55pts

Gold Coast Vs St Kilda 38pts

Fremantle Vs Hawthorn 25pts

Collingwood Vs Essendon 52pts

Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide 1pt

Carlton by 28 points
West Coast by 45 points
Geelong by 39 points
St Kilda by 52 points
Fremantle by 5 points
Collingwood by 65 points
Adelaide by 15 points

North Melbourne Vs Carlton 5 pts

Western Bulldogs Vs West Coast 35 pts

Geelong Vs Melbourne 95 pts

Gold Coast Vs St Kilda 49 pts

Fremantle Vs Hawthorn 13 pts

Collingwood Vs Essendon 56 pts

Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide 30 pts (Port will come out firing in their GF)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton def North by 10pts - Crowd 41,000
Western Bulldogs draw with West Coast - Crowd 19,500
Geelong def Melbourne by 45pts - Crowd 24,500
St Kilda def Gold Coast by 63pts - Crowd 15,000
Hawthorn def Fremantle by 5 pts - Crowd 33,000
Collingwood def Essendon by 40pts - Crowd 85,000
Adelaide def Port by 13pts - Crowd 38,000

For those saying the Showdown will be a terribly low scoring game... for what it's worth, Port don't really have too much trouble scoring. It's stopping the opposition scoring where we're terrible. Not our defence per se, but our midfield getting annihilated leading to so many inside 50s against us that eventually they outscore us. But we're quite efficient in the forward half of the ground.

The Showdown has all the potential to be a real thriller. The QClash or whatever it's called was, and a high-scoring one too. It's an intriguing situtation - new coach for the Crows, and their best is better than Port's, but their worst is the worst in the league. And if Port lose they're going to struggle to get off the bottom of the ladder.

Doubt VERY much we'll beat Freo in Freo next week.
what makes you think that? we have broken our interstate hoodoo this year, i have alot of confidence in the side atm, Revenge should be in our minds anyway after what happened in last year's elimination final.

North to win... late in the year, Etihad stadium, North Melbourne... memory bank triggers and bad feeling fills my entire body...

haha lindsay will be a roughie to play with 4 goals in the vfl on the weekend. But your main concern is Petrie shut him down and you win.

Carlton 12
West Coast 15
Geelong 66
Stkilda 38
Hawthorn 6
Collingwood 45
Adelaide 15

FWIW, The Dogs have 8 players in serious doubt this week; Adam Cooney (knee), Shaun Higgins (knee), Dale Morris (groin), Daniel Cross (concussion/lip), Lindsay Gilbee (calf), Liam Jones (knee), Nathan Djerrkura (achilles) and Liam Picken (thigh).

haha lindsay will be a roughie to play with 4 goals in the vfl on the weekend. But your main concern is Petrie shut him down and you win.

Carlton 12
West Coast 15
Geelong 66
Stkilda 38
Hawthorn 6
Collingwood 45
Adelaide 15

We won't have the backline to do that, so will need to limit the amount of ball going in by dominating the midfield again. Will be harder than it was against Essendon.

Now that the sniper has been ruled out you would have to think the odds swing back towards you.

Lol, you've got a massive chip on your shoulder, you guys WON ffs and you're still acting like a sook. I get that there's probably very little to do in Kal, but surely spending all day on an internet forum taking potshots at Freo isn't the most constructive thing to do :confused:

McPharlin isn't a sniper, but he's one of the few who can hold Buddy, still missing Sandilands and our ideal backup will probably miss too, I give us very little chance unfortunately.

Surprised at the WB tips. Probably will be a decent game I reckon but seriously, how injury crippled are the Dogs. Wouldn't put money on them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 19 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back