Round 19 Trades - Last Week before Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just do Mountford to Beams this week
Or Bolton to Young (cash grab and better bench cover)
Mountford to Beams and then hold
Will then have the cash and 2 trades left to do a final upgrade if necessary - Nank/Newman

This Pendlebury shit is doing me in with 2 trades left. Covering him with Witherden or Greenwood atm, but want to get Nank and Newman off the field somehow. Considering at this stage Witherden over Newman on field leaving Greenwood to cover Pendles, which would make Nank or Ainsworth the target to be upgraded.

Could go Nank to Ryder. Keeps the FWD / RUC link open for coverage.

Or I could burn the trades and go Pendles to Jelwood and Greenwood to Lynch or McLean or somebody.

This Pendlebury shit is doing me in with 2 trades left. Covering him with Witherden or Greenwood atm, but want to get Nank and Newman off the field somehow. Considering at this stage Witherden over Newman on field leaving Greenwood to cover Pendles, which would make Nank or Ainsworth the target to be upgraded.

Could go Nank to Ryder. Keeps the FWD / RUC link open for coverage.

Or I could burn the trades and go Pendles to Jelwood and Greenwood to Lynch or McLean or somebody.
Pendles is a chance to be out for the remainder of 2017 (according to Channel Ten news) - its time for him to go.

Have Ablett, Greene and NRoo all probably out this weekend. Kinda puts a spanner in the plans to move Newman and Nank to bench positions....

Have Ablett, Greene and NRoo all probably out this weekend. Kinda puts a spanner in the plans to move Newman and Nank to bench positions....

Newman dislocated a finger apparently on tbe weekend.
No idea of severity or likelihood of missing, playing or being omitted

To dump Rocky or to keep Rocky ?

Fagans comments were interesting about using Rocky as a tagger to get him into form.
1. Points out that he wasn't getting much of the ball before, and indicates that the Lions prefer accumulating Rocky.
2. Suggests he may not have that role going forward, and may return to form.

To dump Rocky or to keep Rocky ?

Fagans comments were interesting about using Rocky as a tagger to get him into form.
1. Points out that he wasn't getting much of the ball before, and indicates that the Lions prefer accumulating Rocky.
2. Suggests he may not have that role going forward, and may return to form.

It is very interesting... im gonna hold and hopefully this week he becomes and accumulater again with beams most likely to get Hutchings they will need Rocky this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is very interesting... im gonna hold and hopefully this week he becomes and accumulater again with beams most likely to get Hutchings they will need Rocky this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like if we hold him this week, we are in for the rest of the season, as his price will be to low next week to do anything
For me its either trade him to Beams this week, or ride it out for the season.

The upside is obvious. The guy could go 130+ on the way home, or could continue to score 70-90

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering Nank ----> Ryder, Wingard ----> McLean.

Both Ryder and McLean have a 3 game average of 109.

I'll keep Nank if Soldo is out, but Soldo is hurting his scores alot. Wingard is out either 2 or 4 weeks, i don't wanna risk having him miss rest of the year, so think he has to go.

If i bring in Ryder i still keep my link between ruck/fwd, which is handy incase one of Darcy/Martin misses.

Like many, I am in a bit of a pickle this week. Just my forwards though.

I can cover Greene with Greenwood, but covering Roo too means playing Parsons (who may not even get a game). I only have 3 trades. $110k though.

I have no ruck cover if Martin or Grundy miss a game and have been trying to reserve a rainy day trade for that, but I'm thinking I could trade in Ryder for Roo and maybe kill 2 birds with one stone by replacing Roo and activating DPP ruck cover. Trouble is that I use up almost all of my cash, which is always handy with the last couple of trades which are usually sideways due to injury.

It's either Ryder, do nothing (and hope Parsons plays and doesn't spud it up) or just trade Roo to Heeney, but that's awfully vanilla. Billings and Lynch also options (I have Yeo/Dahl/Macrae/Buddy).

Considering Nank ----> Ryder, Wingard ----> McLean.

Both Ryder and McLean have a 3 game average of 109.

I'll keep Nank if Soldo is out, but Soldo is hurting his scores alot. Wingard is out either 2 or 4 weeks, i don't wanna risk having him miss rest of the year, so think he has to go.

If i bring in Ryder i still keep my link between ruck/fwd, which is handy incase one of Darcy/Martin misses.
Has McLean had a role change? He's gone from averaging 70s in the first 13 rounds (with an outlier ton) to 100+ in the last 5.
He is looking a bit pricey imo. He may have been worth a look 2 rounds ago after that 127 when he was about $450k, but he's put on $60k since then.

Has McLean had a role change? He's gone from averaging 70s in the first 13 rounds (with an outlier ton) to 100+ in the last 5.
He is looking a bit pricey imo. He may have been worth a look 2 rounds ago after that 127 when he was about $450k, but he's put on $60k since then.

Playing more up the ground/midfield. Been in awesome form.

Yeh he gone up but honestly i don't like many other options. I could get Yeo, but everyone has him.

Playing more up the ground/midfield. Been in awesome form.

Yeh he gone up but honestly i don't like many other options. I could get Yeo, but everyone has him.
I think Hill is worth your consideration. Has a good 5 round average (103). The 77 from last week included NO tackles (averages ~2 tackles).

My DT just didn't pan out the way I wanted buying Sloane at 719k and trading last week killing me more than most decisions and my Rocky gamble 4 weeks ago not paying off. Got rid of Steven this week for Ward as he is boom or bust.
Plan next week is to possibly swap Witherden and Lloyd and cash out Lloyd to fund 2 more upgrades likely Scooter and Gaff with Titch being a must in

Attachments

• DT.jpg
    DT.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 4
as long as there's no nasty surprises when the teams come out, i'll probably do...

Myers -> Glass
Selwood,S -> Treloar

leaves me with 4 trades + 200k and a nice little DP back/mid to match up with Witherden
new team would see Ryan(D7), Witherden(M9), Darcy(R3), Thomas(F7)

The ideal plan of
Ryan --> Rookie
Newman --> Docherty is about 10k away from happening this week

Given that Ryan is expected +28k, Doc expected -28k and Newman-20k I might downgrade Newman to a rookie this week (thus fielding Witherden at D6 which I was likely to do anyway) to save myself from the -20k fall.
Given that Witherden/Shaw will be sharing D7 for the rest of the year, i'm tempted to trade in the worst DT player in the world Nathan Brown at 109k rather than spend the extra on someone like Glass

The only remaining call for this week is to either back in Rocky or trade. Leaning towards sticking it out, but am reminded of what I should have done with Heath Shaw in Round 3

Soldo still in the team so Nank going for Ryder.

Wingard as stated is 2-4 weeks, im thinking it might be the latter, so will trade to McLean.

2 trades left $64k in bank.

Really hoping Rockliff and Newman find form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back