Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Delidio > scott selwood. Nichols> grundy if his injury is bad. Bit Suprised people are trading tmitchell.

I'm actually looking at Charlie Dixon for something different in the backline. Cheap and after Nicholls' injury could get more ruck time.

Stanton > Beams/Montagna
Nicholls > Grundy

I'm never going Stanton again. Bloody seagull is now being shunned/burned off by his teammates.

Is having Swan, Pendles and Beams (3 Coll players) a silly idea?

Stanton > Beams/Montagna
Nicholls > Grundy

I'm never going Stanton again. Bloody seagull is now being shunned/burned off by his teammates.

I had six Pie premos last year in Swan, Pendles, Beams, Sidey, Cloke and Shaw.. (think I had rooks too). It doesn't mean much, apart from Clokes crap last year haha

Stanton > Beams/Montagna
Nicholls > Grundy

I have Swan, Pendles, Shaw, Cloke and am looking to get Beams soon. Works well enough for me, can hurt if they get smashed though. Pies love a bit of kick-to-kick when they're well ahead.

I will be looking to replace Goodes and Nicholls (depending on the injury). There are some tasty options to bring in elsewhere but I think I need to put out fires before any more spring up, and they will.

planning on:

Crouch - Beams (keep T.Mitchell)
Nicholls - Grundy

Was all setup with $220k in the bank for TMitch>Beams, but I just cant trade out someone who's tonned up. With Jack Steven killing it lately too I can't find the room in my mids (Swan, GAJ, Pendles, ROK, Barlow, Jelwood)

May wait another week on Beamer then. Maybe Nicholls>Martin (via DP) and Vlas>Wellingham (simply as a solid M9/F7).

Following week hopefully McEvoy(who is my R3)>Grundy and Mitch/Steven>Beams

With NRoo expected to miss, Titch stays as my M8 once more. His form warrants premo status anyway so he can become my M9 next week. Will then bring in Martin to cover for the injured Nick.

Nicholls > Grundy
Staker > Martin (Nroo to F7)

Okay guys i need some legitimate help here, asking for honest opinions.

I have 11k in the bank so unless someone can give me a reason otherwise
Blicavs > Grundy is locked leaving me $227,400 to play with

Now I have a crucial league game to win this week so am trying to figure out what is best for my side.
I'm looking at three players

Jack Grimes [3RA] 73.7
Tom Mitchell [3RA] 99.7
Matthew Stokes [3RA] 64.7

I really would like to get beams into the side as I think it is the best option but Mitchell is still going guns blazing. Stokes and Grimes are killing me but fixing them would mean hoping that Mitchell can stay close to Beams this week (who i think my opponent is bringing in for Titch)

Beams is a gun but can he realy otuscore Tom Mitchell that well. The problem is with unreliable replacemtn options would my "upgrades" even outscore Stokes/Grimes.
I honestly can't see anyone who i would peg for consistent centuries.

Enright or the Cannon in the backline??
Henderson in either??
I dont trust Lewis's consistency and i cannot bring myself to bring that hack Harvey in.

I'm honestly stuck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends how risky u wanna go Flowers. I like Dixon like someone above mentioned. Hard to say though without knowing who else u own. But I agree that Mitchell should get close enough to Beams this week. Id def make one of the other trades a priority.

Depends how risky u wanna go Flowers. I like Dixon like someone above mentioned. Hard to say though without knowing who else u own. But I agree that Mitchell should get close enough to Beams this week. Id def make one of the other trades a priority.
Yeah that's what im thinking. (On the trade priority part, not neccesarily Dixon though, not sure if i trust him.

Pretty stock standard team.

God, Hepp, Gibbs, Ellis, Hartlett (GRIMES)
GAJ, Swan, Pendles, Barlow, Griff, Jack, ROK, (TITCH)
Cox n Krooze
Johnson, Dusty, Rocky, JJK, Bartel (STOKES)

Yeah that's what im thinking. (On the trade priority part, not neccesarily Dixon though, not sure if i trust him.

Pretty stock standard team.

God, Hepp, Gibbs, Ellis, Hartlett (GRIMES)
GAJ, Swan, Pendles, Barlow, Griff, Jack, ROK, (TITCH)
Cox n Krooze
Johnson, Dusty, Rocky, JJK, Bartel (STOKES)
Grimes has to go for sure

Maybe look at

Enright, Henderson, Dixon, Shaw, Mackenzie, Malceski

what do i do with the the disgraceful stokes? was planning to use my trades elsewhere since my FWD line looks complete, but him being there makes my whole team look disgusting.

YAY I CAN FINALLY DITCH DELEDIO!!!!!

Deledio --> Beams
Blicavs --> Grundy

Leaves me with a predicted score of 2380 and 700k in the bank for finals

I am going to keep TMitchel on the field for 1 more week then he will become M9 and Hutchings will become whatever Midfielder looks to be in the best form.

Then Dwyer becomes Franklin/Rockliff giving me a premium on the bench.

This year just seems far too easy

what do i do with the the disgraceful stokes? was planning to use my trades elsewhere since my FWD line looks complete, but him being there makes my whole team look disgusting.

Downgrade him to the Budsta

Nicholls -> Grundy (this has gotta be the most popular trade this week?)
Blicavs (Roughead DPP) -> Lewis

Leave me with $177k to go Stanton (can't stand him!) -> Beams next week for the finals!

guys im a dt noob ill admit. can somebody explain to me the importance of having "solid" D7s, M9s, R3s, F7s, besides the fact that they replace a late out/injury. are we going to need them in the finals where players miss games? idk what im sayin, enlighten me pls
inb4 "delete your dt"/"kill yourself" comments

guys im a dt noob ill admit. can somebody explain to me the importance of having "solid" D7s, M9s, R3s, F7s, besides the fact that they replace a late out/injury. are we going to need them in the finals where players miss games? idk what im sayin, enlighten me pls
inb4 "delete your dt"/"kill yourself" comments

It's only really feasible this year because of so many extra trades. Most people's teams would be finished at this stage of the season, so they can just add better-than-rookie bench cover to use as emergencies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back