Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Masten > Barlow
Dwyer > Wellingham (43k downgrade)

I didn't want to have a rookie playing this week (was meant to upgrade Dwyer to a premo but Masten decided to sprain his ankle). Wellers has bottomed out and should be decent cover this week, he will become my F7 next week. Could even hold his spot on the field if he keeps scoring well.

i would defs play the 'injured' 2. and get nicholls to bartel.

its a good decision because it works better off long term :)

Decided to go with getting Bartel in my side and playing Hanley and Riewoldt. Hopefully no injuries or suspensions this week so I can make my backline look half decent.

Heppel, Hanley, Ibbo, Duffield, Gibbs and Ellis.. Not the flashiest going around. Need to upgrade O'Meara and/or Mitchell as well.

Can get any defender I like for Grimes. Already have Goddard, Heppell, Malceski, Gibbs and Hartlett.

Any suggestions to who the best defender I don't have is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

difficult trade week this week.

trying to decide whether to bring beams into my midfield. my current midfield is mundy, swan, ablett, barlow, pendles, t.michell, jack, cotchin (hartlett, hunter) i would be trading staker>beams (via dpp) so would have to play 1 of tichell or cotch as my m9

or make an upgrade to my forwards i currently have bartel, sj, henderson, stokes, martin, rockliff (mayes, kennedy) amd am debating whether to trade one of stokes/mayes to either lachie hansen as POD or take the less risky strategy of upgrading to riewoldt or cloke

any suggestions/thoughts?

difficult trade week this week.

or make an upgrade to my forwards i currently have bartel, sj, henderson, stokes, martin, rockliff (mayes, kennedy) amd am debating whether to trade one of stokes/mayes to either lachie hansen as POD or take the less risky strategy of upgrading to riewoldt or cloke

any suggestions/thoughts?

Upgrade Stokes. I wouldn't touch Cloke this week, he'll get Carlisle on him and easily double teamed with Fletcher. What about Boomer, or JJK back. I presume that's Bennedy on your bench.

Would anybody back Staker to go well against St Kilda this week?

1. Nicholls > Dusty, B.Goodes > downgrade

OR if I start Staker (Nicholls goes to bench),
2. B. Goodes > downgrade, JOM or Hannebery > Beams!

Current side:

D: Goddard, Heppell, Hanley, Gibbs, Enright, Ibbotson - Staker, Clisby
M: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Griff, Jack, J Selwood, Barlow, SJ - T Mitchell, Carter
R: Minson, Kruezer - Nicholls, Currie
F: Cox, Rockliff, N Roo, Cloke, JJK, Martin - Mayes, Daniher

If I trade Nicholls - Grundy, I'll have 338K to upgrade.

Options:

1. Upgrade Staker to Malceski
2. Upgrade T Mitchell to Beams
3. Upgrade Mayes to Bartel

Thoughts anyone ???

Settled on
Swallow > Scott Selwood
Nicholls > Grundy
leaves me a tick under 200k

Not exciting but playing bottom team and have top 4 anyway.

Next week
Terlich D6 could get upgraded leaving Clisby back up
Or Clisby upgraded and Terlich as back up (depends on cash)
Natanui as F7 could become a forward moving Buddy to back up
Priddis/Titchell could become Beams leaving the other as back up

Hopefully no more serious injuries. Am probably a week or 2 behind where I wanted to be.
My Watson > Dangerfield trade coupled with Scooter injury earlier in year, Hanley last week (Crazy Vossy) and Swallow this week has really set my team back a week or 2 in upgrades.

Thinking the unique pick of the week : Watson...

Anybody jumping on board? Risky but he does play well in the face of adversity, and with many deciding to 'wait and see' he might pay off.

Or Beams... :rolleyes:

Looking at trading Lids this week but can't decide on who for.
Beams, S Selwood, O'Keefe, Barlow or Montagna. I'm thing S Selwood or O'Keefe but would like your thoughts.

My current team is;
Heppell, Goddard, Enright, Gibbs, Ibbotson, Hartlett Bench - Terlich, Clisby
Ablett, Swan, Pendles, J Selwood, Griffen, Jack, Mitchell Bench - Vlastuin, Arnott
Goldstein, Cox Bench - Nicholls, Grundy
Stevie J, Martin, Rockliff, Kennedy, Bartel, Roughead Bench - Staker, Daniher.

Thoughts guys??

Beams, S Selwood, O'Keefe, Barlow or Montagna. I'm thing S Selwood or O'Keefe but would like your thoughts.

My current team is;
Ablett, Swan, Pendles, J Selwood, Griffen, Jack, Mitchell Bench - Vlastuin, Arnott

Thoughts guys??

And I had Deledio obviously

Hopefully no more serious injuries. Am probably a week or 2 behind where I wanted to be.
My Watson > Dangerfield trade coupled with Scooter injury earlier in year, Hanley last week (Crazy Vossy) and Swallow this week has really set my team back a week or 2 in upgrades.

I traded Hanley out last week too, but how is that Voss's fault? He's not the one that says "2-4 weeks"...

My current team is;

Thoughts guys??
My order of pref is-

1. BEAMS. Will smash it against the Bombers, there is no doubt.
2. Barlow top 5 mid this year, his 97 last week was his 1st sub-100 in over 2mth.
3. Scooter is gonna spend some time tagging GAJ for sure. How much I dunno, but I think Scooter will be lucky to scrape 100 this week. However is a gun for the finals I reckon, and still a fairly good POD.
4. ROK- risk of being the tagger.
5. Montagna- personally I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. As likely to pull a 140 as a 60, too unpredictable for mine.

I traded Hanley out last week too, but how is that Voss's fault? He's not the one that says "2-4 weeks"...

My order of pref is-

1. BEAMS. Will smash it against the Bombers, there is no doubt.
2. Barlow top 5 mid this year, his 97 last week was his 1st sub-100 in over 2mth.
3. Scooter is gonna spend some time tagging GAJ for sure. How much I dunno, but I think Scooter will be lucky to scrape 100 this week. However is a gun for the finals I reckon, and still a fairly good POD.
4. ROK- risk of being the tagger.
5. Montagna- personally I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. As likely to pull a 140 as a 60, too unpredictable for mine.

Cheers Lanlion.
My only worry about Beams is the Pies have some tough games to come and could get tagged.
Barlow has some good games against lower teams to come which I like.
I like Scooter as a POD too and like his tackling points.
Mmmmm tough choices. Lids will probably have a good game if I trade him out too, lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back