Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two trades left with Buddy my only concern. Caleb Daniel is on the pine for me - I think I might have to wait Buddy out because there's not too many options around his price.

Possibly pull the trigger on Scharenberg early to free up cash. Don't need to trade as ladder position is irrelevant but I need cash for upgrades and I don't want to be stuck with only 2 trades next week and needing a third.

No point trading for me anyway this week being four games clear in my cash league heading in to finals. Fourth place is currently someone who ran out of trades last week, so I'm hoping he stays in that spot and has a few injuries :D.

How do people see a Ebert > Ellis trade. He's only scored under 90 twice, owned by less than 4% of people and vsing my crows this weekend who gave up 100's for fun last week. Obviously you don't trade thinking just for one round but Ellis' consistency looks good.

How do people see a Ebert > Ellis trade. He's only scored under 90 twice, owned by less than 4% of people and vsing my crows this weekend who gave up 100's for fun last week. Obviously you don't trade thinking just for one round but Ellis' consistency looks good.

I am a very happy Ellis owner. I would imagine Ellis would be more more consistent as you stated.

Seems very sideways for me.

Would consider if
I had 6 or more trades left so burning one shouldnt hurt

I had other high risk players and needed stability (Stanton, Franklin also in my team with Ebert)

My cover is adequate to handle possible restings especially if I have Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Lewis, Hodge, Priddis who pending results in the next 2 or 3 rounds could miss during DT finals.

Beams -> Hannebery
Amon -> Selwood,J

my squad:
B - Hodge, Picken, Simpson, Newnes, Birchall, Colquhoun, [Edwards, Browne]
M - Steven(c), Lewis, Hannebery, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Heppell, Selwood, Rockliff, [Steele, Knight, Glenn]
R - Goldstein, Jacobs, [Downie]
F - Swan, Martin, Gray, Goddard, Mitchell, Bontempelli, [Daniel, Fantasia]

3 trades and 41k leftover

With Beams out and I've finally run out of patience with Smith I have gone:

Beams >> Rockliff
Smith >> Sloane (via DPP)

Not 100% sure on Sloane but as I had only $980k to spend on two mids I think he was the only real option with upside around that price. Thoughts?

4 trades left. $15k in the bank. Ranked 3,041.

Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 6.09.11 PM.png

Little left field and risky, but with Deledio in doubt Im thinking Steele>Hunter. Not confident at all fielding Steele, reckon he has sub written all over him again. Hunter going at 1.00ppm is great going. JS obviously a bit of a worry though. He's ultimately in as my F7 though so worth a punt imo...

With Beams out and I've finally run out of patience with Smith I have gone:

Beams >> Rockliff
Smith >> Sloane (via DPP)

Not 100% sure on Sloane but as I had only $980k to spend on two mids I think he was the only real option with upside around that price. Thoughts?

4 trades left. $15k in the bank. Ranked 3,041.

View attachment 159799

Good side. In my opinion trading out Smith to Sloane is probably unnecessary. Sloane's not in the greatest of form, neither are the Crows. We have a reasonably hard run home aswell, so I would be looking at something else, especially if you have 4 trades after them two trades. Maybe do some sort of downgrade and next week upgrade Daniel (using dpp) to a better proven mid this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back