Round 19 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those of us DT vets and long memories, how the hell did we get complete teams when we were limited to 20 trades?

Thinking Lipinski -> McLean and Sicily -> Taranto

1 trade left and 1 rookie on field

Final back upgrade next week
Haha very good question i cant even remember i know i would always run out with a fair few weeks to go

Ahh yess, back when Greene was a midfielder - very impressive numbers.
I'm thinking of Swallow, Zac Smith, Treloar, Greene etc

Smith, Treloar and in particular Greene were huge in their rookie years, I only had the Gold Coast kids though, picked the wrong GWS rookies aside from Giles who was a no brainer, though Adam Kennedy was ok at times.

Heppell, Sam Gibson and Zorko were massive in their debut years around that same time too

Imo we haven't had enough rookies around that scoring level since, we might get a Walsh pop up every now and then, but they're not around often enough.
I remember not having Greene :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I could go.....
Cripps to brouch
Clarke to Snelling/Ian Hill
177k left for either.
Walsh upgrade or rob to gawn.
Screenshot_20190723-193217_Dream Team.jpg

So I could go.....
Cripps to brouch
Clarke to Snelling/Ian Hill
177k left for either.
Walsh upgrade or rob to gawn.
View attachment 714079
Depends on what you are playing for and whether you think Cripps can come good. One trade left for 4-5 rounds is pretty thin. If I were you I'd probably not trade at all.

Depends on what you are playing for and whether you think Cripps can come good. One trade left for 4-5 rounds is pretty thin. If I were you I'd probably not trade at all.
I'd love to go up the ranks, but a shit week and that's wasted trades.

Got a 2100 projected Oppo this week to my 2450 in my cash league and I'm 4th so I think your right with no trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back