Club Legend
Suspended
Feb 17, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melb Storm
Anyone else going to this ? I just recieved my season membership in the mail today and will be on Level 1 between Aisle 42-48 in the General Admission section. No doubt about that.

It's on Saturday September 2nd @ 7pm. Anyone else going ? If so where will they be seated ?

Ill be there for sure..sent away for my membership today...How long did it take to arrive, hoping to have it for the game Vs. Adelaide

Roonaldo! said:
Got my ticket with my Membership too, I don't like sitting behind the goals, and the Union won't be joining us, they'll be upstairs which is more annoying.

The Union don't exsist anymore. The "North Terrace" will be up on level 3 i understand.

Waiting for my membership to arrive. pumped for this one, hopefully Victory make a big statement to the competition.

But i guess the opener vs United is equally important.

Anyone willing to go a close nough pub a coupl ehours before game time to fill up on beer before trying to walk to the game ?

Its my Birthday on Saturday and as im a member of both Richmond and Melbourne Victory ill be heading to both matches, Hopefully the Tiges can get over the Eagles in there final game of the season and then all my attention will shift over to Victory :thumbsu:

Come on Victory, Lets win 10-0 this time;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 - Melbourne Victory Vs Sydney FC @ Telstra Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back