Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I traded out Rayner, for Cerra.
(And Libba for Taranto)
Both trades a win so far.
Could see after round 1 Rayner was a slow starter.

Dow will go this week, same boat as Rayner.
I'm damn sure I benched Dow and fielded Finlayson after last weeks showing. Checked and Finlayson still on bench. Gotta pay more attention. It certainly doesn't seem to be auto saving like it used to, regardless, I've hit save a lot this week.

What a brutal round. Cruised to a 2243 last week, will be lucky if I hit 2100 this week. Then again, I'm not alone in this.

What a brutal round. Cruised to a 2243 last week, will be lucky if I hit 2100 this week. Then again, I'm not alone in this.
2184 last week, this week I’m on 1280 with only 5 to go. It’s a cruel game.

Jeez that's rough. Assuming then you had Greene, Crouch, Merrett, Billings, Gawn and Petracca or something in that ballpark?
Rayner, Petracca, Gawn, Martin, Crouch, Zerrett, Murray, O’Shea, also hurts having Finlayson and Holman on the pine. Nightmare.

Rayner, Petracca, Gawn, Martin, Crouch, Zerrett, Murray, O’Shea, also hurts having Finlayson and Holman on the pine. Nightmare.
Gonna be some rage trades this week I would say. Crouch is obviously out and you can bench O'Shea if need be. The rest should bounce back or will be good enough to get a pass mark. Probably Rayner and Crouch that need to go from that list. No point in trading Zerrett now, he'll probably drop another 60K

Gonna be some rage trades this week I would say. Crouch is obviously out and you can bench O'Shea if need be. The rest should bounce back or will be good enough to get a pass mark. Probably Rayner and Crouch that need to go from that list. No point in trading Zerrett now, he'll probably drop another 60K
Yeah that’s what I was thinking, Crouch obviously has to go while Rayner doesn’t look like he’s going to be the cash cow I thought he would be.

Reasona for trading out Devon VSTone Im still very unsure on him. Hes not gonna get 13 tackles every week. Not playing as much onball as he did in JLT it seems
it was threefold for me, shit start so I've gotta do something different... Devons last 2 vs freo were shockers and felt Taranto was better use of the coin. the spare coin was used to get another midpricer... A Young, DMacpherson or Taberner... unfortunately for me I didn't take into account the returning A Hall when i took A Young... my radar is right off at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really struggled to pick 2 trades this week and was convinced whatever I chose would make my team worse. Not far off.

Zerrett -> Coniglio (win).
Impey -> Young (loss).

Young goes straight back out when lockout closes for Taranto like I shouldve done in the first place :-/

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back