Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Libba's an experiment that could pay off, or could kill me. He showed last week that he's taken a massive step forward on-field and that this year could be an absolute breakout as a player - in addition, he's behind Cooney and Griffen for the tag every week.

Agreed. I was lucky enough to get him in an elite DT league. Really pulled one out of the fire last week.... Long may it continue..

Went JPK to Jobe Watson this week, originally I had put JPK as a stopgap for Matty Boyd but now I may as well just invest in Jobe and get the points every week. The only worry is the Round 13 bye where I now have Swan, Ablett, Pendles and Jobe but I am not as worried by that to be honest.

My other options that I was looking at were either Sam Mitchell or Brad Ebert, but either of these 2 would be a stopgap solution I feel

I went,

Longer > Berger of course

and N. Roo > Wright

Was hoping for a bigger score from Roo last week but from the looks of it the Saints are going on the slide and he's barely getting anywhere it so I said screw it, stupid Stevie J and his suspension

11 kicks, 3 handballs, 9 marks, 2 goals, 2 behinds..yep...nowhere near it. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm certain Lucas won't be the sub, but can't say that about Karnezis, so Patty just might have to get cut. Hate trading on possibities, but paying for a green vest feels like a real waste of money.

With Franklin needing 170 or so to break even this week, is it a good move to trade him out for Chappy this week?

My choices are really down to replacing Zac Smith with either Leuenberger or Puopolo. In the latter case I'd swing Cox into the Ruck...

Either way Bolton still becomes Wright, but in the first option I pick up another 30K-ish....
Personally I would like to see Berger play but I gain confidence that Longer is omitted so they are obviously confident Luey can play it out as main ruck and not forward much.

Also If Leuy played round 1 I would have had him before he played a game anyway so I bought in on him this week.

Personally I would like to see Berger play but I gain confidence that Longer is omitted so they are obviously confident Luey can play it out as main ruck and not forward much.

Also If Leuy played round 1 I would have had him before he played a game anyway so I bought in on him this week.

Agreed. Leuy was always going to be in my side, provided he was named. The biggest risk is that he gets injured, in which case I'm screwed next week.... Hmmm... May need to think about this some more...

You can afford to give him another week as there is no price change until they have played 3 games.

Agreed - it also gives you another week to work out who is most likely to rise as his replacement, therefore maximising the potential cash benefit you'll get from the trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back