Game Day Round 2 v Lions, Friday 24 March, 7:50 pm @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels gross cheering your boys on but I'm death riding the **** off Brisbane this year given the picks of theirs that we have.

Go well gents. Go Dees!
I’d forgotten about that.

Hard to see Brisbane dropping far this year, but this is the kind of thing I think early stages every year and I’m mostly wrong so go well my friend

Feels gross cheering your boys on but I'm death riding the **** off Brisbane this year given the picks of theirs that we have.

Go well gents. Go Dees!

laughable that you got a first for Dunkley.

He's pretty good. But he likes the smell of his brothers farts too much which is really ******* weird.

Ive never seen him play a game where he looks dangerous, seems your bog standard accumulator type to me. Id never want us to spend a first on someone like that in a trade

Great that you are there tonight Imet. Eat a horrible pie and some lukewarm chips for me and don’t shy away from some irrational shouting. That’s the way I generally play it
You haven't experienced the football until you've strategically positioned yourself to be as far away from another human as possible, sit in perfect silence, and sip a delicious decaf. :coffee:

You haven't experienced the football until you've strategically positioned yourself to be as far away from another human as possible, sit in perfect silence, and sip a delicious decaf. :coffee:

Surrounded by opposition fans and getting a delicious decaf throw at you is pretty good also.

You haven’t experienced the football until you have overpaid for random calories squashed between plastic, had warm half-strength poured down your neck by a clumsy neighbour, had some guy take your knees off squashing past your seat 6 times per quarter and had approximately 30 dirty look from people who are totally over your screaming BALLLL at every stoppage (I really love doing this).

I do find the Brisbane supporters to be generally civilised and have become more knowledgeable of the game over the years. (Marks not catches / umps not refs)

I do find the Brisbane supporters to be generally civilised and have become more knowledgeable of the game over the years. (Marks not catches / umps not refs)
I thought this right up until the Zorko/Petty incident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

Hopefully we can tell Jack Gunston that he made the wrong choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 2 v Lions, Friday 24 March, 7:50 pm @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back