Round 2 Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Sinclair
2. Harvey
1. Colbert

Special mention to Drew Petrie. Terrific 1st half.

Another special mention to the inbreds who surrounded me throughout the game. Apparently no one in our team has any ticker, particularly Colbert and Sinclair. Coming from a club that "boasts" Riccardi and Graham thats a bit rich.

3 Colbert
2 Sinclair
1 Porter

First quarter was great by colbert

Arnie we watched the same game. Porter might not have had as much as King, but the timing of the taps was special, set us up and killed him in the first 5 or 10 mins of the last quarter.

SM to other 4 in backline, diggers first half, drew's last half, he had no stats in the last quarter but contested really well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a great view from where we were, and I have not seen the replay.

3 - Sinclair. Nearly worth Bell on his own now (ducks head)

2 - Baird. Won alot of contests down our end. Never wastes it. Uttered the words AA CHB to Carlos in the third quarter.

1 - Harvey. Looked really good early, faded a tad, but was excellent at the end.

Petrie - Awesome first half. Marked everything, and Geelong saw the danger and plonked Scarlett on him early.

Makepeace got carved by Ablett early, but took some telling marks and hit 6 long (over 50m) targets yesterday. Great stat, and shows what he brings to the side.

Hard to comment on Robbins and Stevo having not watched the game on TV.

1 - Sinclair (i'm suprised, but has proved his brilliance consistency now, has come of age)
2 - Colbert (turning point??)
3 - Rawlings,Harvey, Baird ......

Friday 12th April v Brisbane COme along everyone, what a chance to celebrate our great team.

Go Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back