Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to watching Beams play this arvo, if all goes to plan then I'll be saying goodbye to T. Mitchell
Titchell -> Beams

No idea about the other trade, may hold off for the inevitable injury/rest/non-selection during the week

Need to sort out defence. So called premos have been absolute tripe. Will probably look to get Ellis in but not sure who else to look at or trade who to trade out for that matter.

Defence as follows

Hep, God, Malceski, Shaw, Hendo, Gibbs - Clisby has the E on him and that can stay that way.

At the moment am probably going to trade;
Hendo ---> Ellis
Malceski ---> Hanley

Rest of the team is sweet so might as well use both my trades to try and sure up scoring in defence

Stanton aka GTFO of my team -> Beams/Griff/Scooter? (Beams would be the best choice if I don't already have swan and pendles in my team)

Ibbo/ Gibbs -> Hanley/Shaw?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hep, God, Malceski, Shaw, Hendo, Gibbs - Clisby has the E on him and that can stay that way.

At the moment am probably going to trade;
Hendo ---> Ellis
Malceski ---> Hanley

Rest of the team is sweet so might as well use both my trades to try and sure up scoring in defence

Getting rid of Hendo already? Averaging 98 over his last 5 games which is better than Heppell. Ellis averaging 78 over last 5. I've got all these guys and pretty sure I'll be sticking with them.

Probably -
Terlich -> Hartigan
Redden -> Griff or Scooter.

Hate trading out a player who just scored well, so I might change my mind.

well im an idiot traded cotchin to beams instead of stanton this week.... so stanton > cotchin and tippett > bartel

Anyone brave enough to jump on Scotland? I had him in my team until half an hour before lock out this round but backed down

Yep, seriously considering it. Has been running free the last two weeks racking it up, could be a nice differential for the finals.

Gibbs looks to be playing a very negating role lately so Im looking at doing TMitchell>Scotland and Steven>Griffen, then moving Scotland to def and leaving Gibbs as my mid emg.

Getting rid of Hendo already? Averaging 98 over his last 5 games which is better than Heppell. Ellis averaging 78 over last 5. I've got all these guys and pretty sure I'll be sticking with them.

Probably -
Terlich -> Hartigan
Redden -> Griff or Scooter.

Hate trading out a player who just scored well, so I might change my mind.
His role today didn't fill me with confidence. Played pretty tight on monfries which I don't like for DT defenders.

How do you think he'll score in the next few games?

I think he could struggle against North's forward line as Adelaide will have to be very tight if they are going to win that game

Sunday night trades (which usually end up being my finalised trades) are Squibbs & Cannon for Enright and Hanley.

Holding Ibbotson despite being a soft purple ****. Their run home is too easy to give up on the spud.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Getting rid of Hendo already? Averaging 98 over his last 5 games which is better than Heppell. Ellis averaging 78 over last 5.

For Ellis you're including his concussion game in his average.

If you take out that its higher. In fact if you took out that and his sub games at the start of the year he's probably averaging more than every back bar Goddard and Heppell. Haven't done the figures but safe guess.

Nicholls -> Grundy
TMitch -> Beams
Easiest trades to decide on all season.

Which pretty much guarantees I'll get nervous at 7:38pm on Friday night about having all of Swan, Pendles & Beams in my midfield, and take Griff instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back