Game Day Round 20 vs. GWS @ MCG – Saturday, 7:30 pm AEST

How many goals for Big Jesse?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, why do you hate GWS so much? Lol.

Surely not still a $cully thing?
I think I hate every club that's come into existence post Fitzroy maybe. I just find GWS and GC pointless and plastic with no one up there who cares. How GWS with all that talent hasn't won 2 or 3 flags is a complete mystery. Anyway, I dislike Bombers and Blues equally as much. And Cats. F* Geelong

JVR didn't play in the semi.
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

....and you just gave him another excuse to use in these arguments, good one scythe!

First time in over 5 years that I've actively chosen not to go to a home game - voting against our ugly, unenjoyable style of play, with my feet.

Could be a shocking crowd - both live and on tv.

Most Dee fans feel much the same way about how crap and uninspiring we are to watch, GWS have 6 fans attending, and on TV, it's up against Aus V USA Swimming night 1 in the Olympics.

All on Goodwin and the coaching team.
I’m looking forward to watching the Boomers v Spain, probably higher scoring too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS have never beaten a team 4 times at the MCG. GWS before tonight have beaten Melbourne 3 times at the MCG.

We all know where this is going.

I love metal fwiw. Not really new stuff though. Classic stuff: priest, Dio, Motorhead, accept. Bit of pungent stench, gash.
Yeah as good as some of the newer metal bands are, nothing beats the classic metal heavyweights. Sabbath, Priest, Motorhead, DIO, Maiden. Wouldn't have Metallica, Slayer, Sepultura etc without those bands. Gojira are definitely one of the better more recent metal acts going around. Right into Ghost atm as well, although clearly not everyone's cup of tea.

I have no idea why McAdam didn’t play for Casey . All that was mentioned was he was withdrawn. Might bring him on for a tall , but Goodwin loves his tall set up so who knows
Petty a late out and McAdam as a sub would makes sense which is why it won't happen.

Given all 3 emergencies played for Casey , I'm guessing there will be no late changes tonite .

Apparently Howes played limited minutes, so not sure if he might be designated emergency tonight which would make things interesting given he wasn't one of the emergencies originally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 20 vs. GWS @ MCG – Saturday, 7:30 pm AEST

Back