Game Day Round 20 vs. GWS @ MCG – Saturday, 7:30 pm AEST

How many goals for Big Jesse?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Viney last quarter: 4 touches, 0 tackles. Nothing else.

He has continued to evidence my opinion that he's nothing more than bog average these days.

Will break out one or two big games here or there and everyone will declare he's back. But he won't ever be back. He's average now and well on the decline.

Last edited:
Yeah he's an easy target and his last couple of efforts were poor.

He's nowhere near what he was but tonight was a decent effort.

I still don't think he should be playing for selection integrity reasons but tonight he was mostly solid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really, if we're not wearing the I hate Oliver goggles then we're realizing how horrible Gawn was once the painkillers wore off and he got destroyed in the ruck late in the game which killed us out of the middle.

Also, how's Fritsch getting outrun late by Himmelberg who was already carrying a corky...

He has continued to evidence my opinion that.he's nothing more than bog average these days.

Will break out one or two big games here or there and everyone will declare he's back. But he won't ever be back. He's average now and well on the decline.
Lost his anger, people mellow with age, that was his edge.

Really, if we're not wearing the I hate Oliver goggles then we're realizing how horrible Gawn was once the painkillers wore off and he got destroyed in the ruck late in the game which killed us out of the middle.

Also, how's Fritsch getting outrun late by Himmelberg who was already carrying a corky...

I don't think anyone has been defending Fritta, I've been his biggest fan and he has been shithouse. Gawn shouldn't have even been playing AFL.

Fritsch looked like he was running on skates several times tonight. Was getting "Tom McDonald the forward" turning circle flashbacks... Which is ridiculous with the size difference.

His main strength early on was cleanliness and composure under pressure, yes its a bit slippery but seems to have gone backwards.
Easy to come into a side and look good when you win your first 15 games. Different pressure now he's not up to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 20 vs. GWS @ MCG – Saturday, 7:30 pm AEST

Back