Game Day Round 21 vs. The Western @ Marvel Stadium - Friday, 7:15pm AEST

Describe Petty's performance for this week

• Genuinely awful

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Kicks 3+ BIG ONES

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Is a bit of a sook

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Is this real life or is it Jack Watts?

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed langdon is our clearance leader

Melksham 2 disposals and 1 mark. Sugar hit is over. Glad they didn't re-sign him while over-happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has this game made anybody feel anything?
Been researching fantasy draft options for most of it tbh. Completely checked out

No way Viney can be a midfield starter in 2025. He needs to do a Fyfe and learn how to play as a forward.

Same as that big Bont mark in the goal square, one of fattys trademarks
I can't defend him anymore. His lack of intent is so noticeable, his tackling attempts are embarrasing. Takes 0 care at all when he has the ball. Can forgive a bloke who is underdone for not running out a game but utter trash from the outset is another thing.

I can't defend him anymore. His lack of intent is so noticeable, his tackling attempts are embarrasing. Takes 0 care at all when he has the ball. Can forgive a bloke who is underdone for not running out a game but utter trash from the outset is another thing.

And to think, we probably could’ve hard Harley Reid if we offloaded Oliver last year

he'll still get a pass mark from Goody though, it's so pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back