-------------
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
WB winless @ AO against Adelaide
20001.png
20016.png

Adelaide VS. Western Bulldogs
4:40 PM

Last edited:

Melbourne are promoting their game as a 90s Retro Round game, but all the promotional stuff on Facebook is showing past players in their 1975-1896 and current away guernsey, which wasn't worn at all in the 90s

Melbourne are promoting their game as a 90s Retro Round game, but all the promotional stuff on Facebook is showing past players in their 1975-1896 and current away guernsey, which wasn't worn at all in the 90s

Just hoping Melbourne pull out a set of royal blue shorts with the away jumper, yeah not the right time period but It's still a retro attempt that will work, plus, works with anything port will wear

Is it just me that felt that the Bombers v Suns had a slight clash? Usually Crows wearing red is frowned upon against essendon, but Gold Coast in even more red is accepted... seems like a good reason for Suns to wear their barely worn clash jumper or even better, a yellow jumper
Eh, no different to Sydney tbh although they wear the South jumper in away games in Melbourne these days.

Is Hawthorn wearing a sugar daddy?

Looks messy, names need to be more suttle and what’s the such is life stamp on the front?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Hawthorn wearing a sugar daddy?

Looks messy, names need to be more suttle and what’s the such is life stamp on the front?
Donors to the Kennedy Community Centre (Hawthorn's new training base in Dingley).

Is it just me that felt that the Bombers v Suns had a slight clash? Usually Crows wearing red is frowned upon against essendon, but Gold Coast in even more red is accepted... seems like a good reason for Suns to wear their barely worn clash jumper or even better, a yellow jumper
It was fine. Many worse "clashes"

Its fine.
I hope in our rebrand we go with yellow clash like one of our training tops. We couple that training top with black shorts which wont be possible - will be white shorts no doubt but hopefully not white. Maybe yellow or even sky blue.

View attachment 2077646

Say no more.

(20 minute photoshop job so it's a bit rough around the edges but you get the idea)
I’m ordinarily not a huge fan of this idea but shit, I think you might’ve swayed me. Get on it Eagles!

I’m ordinarily not a huge fan of this idea but shit, I think you might’ve swayed me. Get on it Eagles!
Yeah it’s weird. When you hear it suggested, it sounds ridiculous. Then, when you actually see it (and if it’s broken up with royal blue socks), it actually works.

View attachment 2077646

Say no more.

(20 minute photoshop job so it's a bit rough around the edges but you get the idea)
Just needs the 1987-1999 Eagle permantly on the jumper (ie like Brisbane having Fitrzroy Lion on the jumper and official club logo being different) and thats perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Round 22, 2024: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back