HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
For those who have them left, have at it.

For me, hinges on whether Greene gets suspended or not. If he does, I can either roll him into Billings and hope Kennedy gets up, or cash him in for $ and upgrade Kennedy, playing Nankervis

Will have a clearer picture this afternoon

if Newman and Witherden are OUT i might finally bring in Laird :D

(no wonder i suck at DT this year - how could you not have Laird !!)

Have two left and I will look to upgrade Dahl with one of them. I'm sick of his sub-par scores.
Second trade will be Jelwood to Rocky. I traded Rocky out some weeks ago and was happy that I had. He has dropped $100K since then but I reckon he is ready to come back to the pigsty.
This leaves me with $509,800 to use as Dahl's replacement. I'm looking at three Hawks and I think Smith's last 5 weeks has him just ahead of Gunston and Roughy.
My cover is reasonable with Stewart and Ryan in defence, Witherden if he comes back in the middle. Darcy as R3 and Greenwood to cover the forward line and or the middle.

Am debating who to play as D6 next week between Tuohy, Ryan and Stewart. Ryan's game against the Swans was an aberration on his past 5 weeks. Tuohy has only had 2 scores above 76 in the past 7 matches which is hardly convincing. Maybe I should be looking at upgrading Tuohy rather than Dahl??
Or, I go with my gut and stay with Ryan and leave 2E as emergency.

Murphy's Law will dictate that by benching Ryan this week he will pump out a big score. I'm going to leave him on the field.

DTR22.png No trades left for me, but who should I bench in the midfield? Tossing up between Rocky coz I have no confidence in him, and Zorko as Vince will probs tag him to another 40 score.. I really hope Witherden is back too..

Apparently Newman may play this week and guess what hes not playing at the SCG !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 403528 No trades left for me, but who should I bench in the midfield? Tossing up between Rocky coz I have no confidence in him, and Zorko as Vince will probs tag him to another 40 score.. I really hope Witherden is back too..
Does seem a little bit of a waste having someone like Rocky sitting on the pine.

One trade left and not a huge amount of money in the bank.
At the moment thinking of trading out Joel Selwood, switching Dahlhaus to M9 and trading in Billings.

Final team would then look like

DEF - Adams, Laird, LLoyd, Shaw, Witherden, Ryan (Zac Jones, Bob Murphy)

MID - Dangerfield, T.Mitchell, Merrett, Treloar, Ebert, Bontempelli, Oliver, Scott Selwood (Dahlhaus, Pickett, Cousins)

Ruck - Martin, Gawn (Preuss)

FWD - Macrae, Billings, Yeo, Higgins, Heeney, Roughead (Greenwood, Parsons)

My backline is obviously pretty weak, but had so many other issues to fix over the season that it was left to fend for itself.
I pretty much have full cover on all lines, so I am hoping my team which may lack the star power of other teams can cover some potential carnage that some other teams can't.

need advice big time for my last trade!!

can bring in any def mid or fwd priced at $540k or less

already have laird simpson lloyd newman yeo dahl heeney... thoughts?!?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

need advice big time for my last trade!!

can bring in any def mid or fwd priced at $540k or less

already have laird simpson lloyd newman yeo dahl heeney... thoughts?!?!

Chad
Isaac
Rockliff
Hanners

OUT Newman (omitted) :thumbsdown:
IN Witherden :thumbsu:

Ryan -> Spencer
Newman -> Laird... we got him :D

1 trade + 248k leftover... will upgrade Nankervis -> gun fwd next week

Rockliff or Prestia?

Need to play two of Touhy, Shaw, Ryan and Witherden. Seriously considering benching Touhy and Shaw.
Yeah, I'm in a similar boat but with Greenwood, Tuohy and Lloyd

Witherden plays if named and Hartlett is benched again with Witherden and Zerrett coming back in.

Now to bench 1 of them 3? Hhhmmmmmmm.....

Greenwood, home against Sydney but Sydney's inside mids are decent, so we'll have to rely on big tackle/mark numbers for him to score well, but he is a yo yo and he had a low score last week, so a big score could be on the cards.

Hach Tuohy, lol. More comfortable fielding him at Simonds, but he gave away 3-4 free kicks last week and couldn't be ****** kicking it to himself from kickouts again, should've scored an 80 imo. Up against it this week.

Lloyd, I haven't forgotten about you mate, should've tonned up last week. Adelaide will likely be a much tougher proposition. I do wonder if Newman's injury will free him up a little though for easy +6s?

I'm going Newman to Hibbard. Second trade is a tough one. It's either ryan, witherden or greenwood on the block. Was going to bring in Hurley but now thinking Greenwood to Billings or Wingard. Means I gotta play ryan or witherden if he makes the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back