Game Day Round 22 vs. Port Adelaide @ MCG - Saturday, 7:30pm AEST

What's the most exciting thing that will occur in this game?

• Kozzy will launch at 5 marks with ridiculous attempts and take none of them

• We'll gift wrap Sparrow and put him in the Port rooms as a present to take home

• Rivers and McVee will continue to be excellent and give us the tiniest level of hope

• Petty will kick ONE BIG ONE

• Langdon will ride his bike up and down the wing and no one will stop him as it's pretty funny

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hanna barbera wolf GIF

This is giving me flashbacks of when we were shit. Start the game looking half decent before getting steamrolled.
A loss is a massive win. The last thing we need is simple Simon going into next year thinking "derrrrp we beat a top 4 side when I played veterans, I need to play more shitty vets derrrrrp"

I'm sick of seeing our forwards taking possession and acting as defenders at half back. Piss off with your zone and full ground press Goody.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring back the Demon on the logo. Those flags in the cheer squad just reminded me how vanilla and boring our current logo is

Oliver needs to be given the rest of the year off. If he is more than 70% fit then I own a Ferrari.
Doesn't excuse the laziness and lack of care. He's had 20 games to build match fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back