Game Day Round 23 - Melbourne v Collingwood, Saturday 26th August, 1:45pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the use of 'coloured'? This kid is going to be the next Cyril. He is electric, as you will see tonight. Hopefully only once or twice though...
The next Relton Roberts

Everything I do today feels significant and portentous, like it is a part of a mystical ritual.

I ate portentous Vegemite followed by a significant black coffee and cleaned the bathroom after Ron Barassi chucked up a hairball on the bath mat. It was a ritual.

Please win Demons.

I'll say this too. This game will be decided a single figure margin and will be played out to the last second. It's not gonna come on a platter for us that's for sure

Single figure margin makes it harder for WCE

Melksham to Adams or Sidebottom? I'd leave Treloar initially.
Let Adams get it as much as he wants. He is more effective for us if he wins the clearance and kicks it to us tbh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please Melbourne, as supporters we haven't never asked or expected much- but today, please; just ******* win.
And you just know, don't you, another team in these exact circumstances - playing to ensure finals against an obviously lesser side that's even worse than usual - would power it up and win by 10 goals plus, and make for a relaxing arvo for fans. Us, though, if we do win it'll be no doubt after being at least four goals down at some point, numerous missed easy goals a vomit and rage filled self harm inducing experience overall that leaves one questioning why one follows this ****ing team... before coming back to do it all over again two weeks later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a nice enough day, not too cold out. A lot on the line, Collingwood home game, kids under 15 get in free... could we see 60k?

So we want to win, and we want Sydney to belt the living suitcase out of Carlton and go to 5th (or Port to lose against the Suns).

That means we will travel to Port Adelaide for the elimination final, rather than Sydney..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back