Game Day Round 24 vs. Collingwood @ MCG - Friday 7:40pm AEST (Trent Rivers' 100th)

What will get you to make some noise?

• Bailey Laurie kicks 5. As in, he gets 5 kicks. 0 handballs. Cheer louder.

• Mason Cox gets his usual Kent Kingsley nomination.

• River's 100th game is one for the ages. But still not enough contest for Goody.

• We get footage of Roffey spilling a drink on herself. The silly sausage.

• The spirit of BBB carries our boys to a 300+ point victory.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This smells like a 100 point spanking. Get everyone in a circle and sing the song like last week regardless of the result, plenty to celebrate like sticking together no matter what the nasty media says. We are one big happy family.
Hope they all sang outside the supreme court after the win over Lawrence!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope they all sang outside the supreme court after the win over Lawrence!
Much like our actual wins they gave in to 80% of Lawrence's requests and it still ended up feeling like a loss.

I blame them for pressing too high and not offering targets. The kicking inside is shit as well.
Lol nah, Hodge showed a piece of vision where they all separated, JVR did some body work to lead into the space and then Rivers kicked it to literally the opposite spot.

Seven points is a good result, to be fair. On track for four goals.
4 whole goals??

Me Me Me Fainting GIF by Archie Comics

Our midfield is being obliterated off the park. Infuriatingly they're taking the piss too, the Daicos brothers are trying to pump each other stats up and we're just watching it happen.

We're is freshly signed heart and soul Viney? Getting beaten by an also old Sidebottom

Lol nah, Hodge showed a piece of vision where they all separated, JVR did some body work to lead into the space and then Rivers kicked it to literally the opposite spot.
For most of his career he’s been playing a game plan of get the ball and pump it down the line, what do you expect?

Rivers literally dumped it to their ruckman in the pocket in one entry. There are two reasons you avoid that spot, one it's wide as **** and easy for them to spoil, secondly you're handing it to the tallest obstacle on their team

We are playing terrible but it would help

• if we got rewarded for tackles where they drop the ball (twice in a row) if your going to pay it against us.
  • ping them for 50 when they run 2 metres over the mark or have a player half man the mark and then run off and then another run on to it late, it's a tactic the umps need to clamp down on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back