Game Day Round 24 vs. Collingwood @ MCG - Friday 7:40pm AEST (Trent Rivers' 100th)

What will get you to make some noise?

• Bailey Laurie kicks 5. As in, he gets 5 kicks. 0 handballs. Cheer louder.

• Mason Cox gets his usual Kent Kingsley nomination.

• River's 100th game is one for the ages. But still not enough contest for Goody.

• We get footage of Roffey spilling a drink on herself. The silly sausage.

• The spirit of BBB carries our boys to a 300+ point victory.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So mids actually run more in a pre season? It’s not like they have to run an extra 200m during a 2k time trial
Nothing to do with running, everything to do with working with the midfield group and coaches.

What trait do you see that separates Tholstrup from a run of the mill 50 -70 game AFL player that isn't just young = he gets better
Apologies, I was probably distracted thinking about what Sparrow, Bowey, Laurie's, Billings, Chandler, Hore and Woey have been showing after multiple years...

Tholstrup attacks the footy and man with some intent. Has some mongrel bastard about him. Looks genuine pissed at himself when he makes a mistake. Not much but I'll take a good attitude as a starting point.

Agree that he doesn't look like a 1st rounder but I don't really think about that once they are drafted... I don't get any less pissed off when a late rounder or rookie costs us a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woey going to follow the Billy Stretch pathway

Apologies, I was probably distracted thinking about what Sparrow, Bowey, Laurie's, Billings, Chandler, Hore and Woey have been showing after multiple years...

Tholstrup attacks the footy and man with some intent. Has some mongrel bastard about him. Looks genuine pissed at himself when he makes a mistake. Not much but I'll take a good attitude as a starting point.

Agree that he doesn't look like a 1st rounder but I don't really think about that once they are drafted... I don't get any less pissed off when a late rounder or rookie costs us a goal.
I agree with that but that's the point we are making, his ceiling is as a bloke who works his arse off in pre season and becomes a solid role player defensive forward or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back