Game Day Round 3 2021: Richmond vs Sydney MCG 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

for christ sake if this board manages to successfully blame a near 10-goal schlacking on the umpires i will....actually not be surprised. it's nonsensical and immature. get over yourselves. every year we've won the flag, we've had one or two smashings. we were supposedly done in round three last year, and if you missed out on what happened, we won the flag. flipping relax. yes there's been shockers, as there are every week. the umps have been bad, so have we. let's perhaps cover why we picked eggmolesse-smith?

Umps have been genuinely disgraceful.

I could see a blatant high tackle on Caddy in the pocket from 60 meters away when the ump has the same angle only 4 meters away.
Frees aren't going both ways
Feels like every time they miss one for us, they pay the same thing to them in the same play. And it leads to a goal. Comical.

Egg was delisted and redrafted. What more evidence do we need that picking the final guy on the list over someone like Ross was a good idea?

At least it's only April and not August. Plenty of lessons to learn and even good teams lose once or twice a month.

You'd imagine this is his last game at this level.

I'm just worried that he was seen as the next best option.

A lot of work has to be done here. If we think it will happen rest of the year and just peak at the right time forget about it. Remind these guys how much it hurt when we got smashed 2018. We need to get to ****ing work asap

This happens almost every year. There are players from our side that win the Premiership and then get comfortable at the beginning of the next year. I want to see what Will Martyn can do.

Also, don’t think we can play Caddy and Aarts anymore based on what I have seen last year and this year. Aarts is clever around the goal, but messes up too much in my opinion.

Hence why I was an advocate of Higgins playing instead of Aarts. Just as clever but had way more upside. Higgins dropped after poor performances, but Aarts got a run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpire bashing a getting old: no way known they have impacted the 4 points.
We have been bad no doubt.
But....
5 free kicks inside their 50.
Dropped Mark be Heeney in their 50 but paid a mark.
50m pentaly in their 50.
2 x 50m penalties around the ground.

Also time to stop playing musical chairs with some of our players.
If someone gets injured just replace them with a kid that plays the same position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back