Game Day Round 3 2021: Richmond vs Sydney MCG 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha I look stupid because I defended Rioli, but I still think he’s sore or we are trying a different structure. His pressure was up last week. Either way I’m just excited to be at the game

anyone else getting really bad flash backs to that 2017 game?
feel relly nervous today scared sydneys young guns will run and spread all day
Can see us dropping this and there's no shame in it. Swans have a quality young team that's up and about. Young teams are generally peaking this time of year while we're just stretching out legs. Unless we put in an absolute horror effort today I wouldn't be too worried about an L.
Having said that if we decide to get out of 3rd gear we'll smash them.

Go Tigers! I want to see us be a bit more effective offensively today so hopefully we see a bag from Tom Lynch and Jack Riewoldt
Lunch is due.
(Tex kicked 6 against this mob).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's gonna blow right past CCJ at this rate. Did we sneakily hide this kid from recruiters prying eyes? Could be elite.
How would you be Brisbane.
Didn't at least make the GF after being given the perfect gift by Covid.
Let Martin go next minute Oscar and Smith go down.Use rookie KP's as your Ruckman.(albeit they won).
We stoll Sampson right under their noses.
Delicious!

The milestone boys...

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

GettyImages-1168685152-696x505.jpg

Who is this Melville guy on our VFL list? We seem to be hearing a lot about him the last couple of practice matches
A great sporting all rounder.The boy can play cricket.
Decided to get more serious about football.
Not sure if we can take him in the mid season draft but if he's eligible he could be our smokie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back