Ablett(C) - 300
Fraser - 134
SJ - 105
Selwood - 101
Didak - 97
Bartel - 81
Davis - 80

401/2

Ablett 300 :thumbsu: Once again, a great captaincy.... btw, hit his 150av right on,
Selwood 101 :thumbsu: After Q1, looked like he was going to make his 192, whihc was his breakeven... then q2 and q3 went, were he made in dt terms, 29 above his 40 from q1... i.e. shit... but saved me in q4.

Glad I didn't trade to Dal Santo so far... unless santo gets a 140 again.... in which fk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3/381

Ablett 300
Bartel 81 :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Bring back Scotland!! should have done my Scotland to Lockyer/Newman trade - but I just can't believe they dropped him - one bad game!!

My 6 premiums back are there for a reason!!

LMFAO! Gold! :D

You are one funny b@stard prompts! :p

LOL - I keep looking at the Carlton website hoping someone will pull out..lol

Surely Scotland (the new Bowden) is better than:

Jacobs, Robinson:confused:, Garlett:confused:, Joseph:confused:, Bower:eek: - yes I know different positions

You are right on the money mate, I sense a Carlton conspiracy theory! Better bring in Mulder and Scully! :) I have a new found respect for you this season. Last season I just thought you were a funny b@stard that liked blowing away his trades. This season you still have that warped sense of humor but must have your hands tied behind your back so you don't "push the trade button" so much and you have made some great valid points along the way. LOL!

All good prompts, you're a champ mate,love your work son! :D:thumbsu:

You are right on the money mate, I sense a Carlton conspiracy theory! Better bring in Mulder and Scully! :) I have a new found respect for you this season. Last season I just thought you were a funny b@stard that liked blowing away his trades. This season you still have that warped sense of humor but must have your hands tied behind your back so you don't "push the trade button" so much and you have made some great valid points along the way. LOL!

All good prompts, you're a champ mate,love your work son! :D:thumbsu:

Simon Prendergast wants his spot back too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back